nice one bud, i take it we will be expecting you at next JAE or maidstone then :thumbsup:

Sure am mate :)

Well done, now you can actually learn to drive.

Your still the same driver you were before you heard thoses 2 words "You've Passed"

Its a big scary unforgiving world out there. Be careful and respect your new found resposibility.

It is! I was a bit nervous going in on my own but im over that now lol, just going to take it easy and not do anything stupid :D

Cheers again guys! :D

Congraulations buddy, having recently passing myself i know the feeling well!! Just be careful in her mate and you should be ok. But remember your not the greatest driver ever just because your now legal. I made some mistakes early on in my driving and i regret them a lot, Just take it steady buddy and you'll be fine

Enjoy matey.

Congraulations buddy, having recently passing myself i know the feeling well!! Just be careful in her mate and you should be ok. But remember your not the greatest driver ever just because your now legal. I made some mistakes early on in my driving and i regret them a lot, Just take it steady buddy and you'll be fine

Enjoy matey.

Indeed matey, no way am i harming my SR :thumbsup: