Already introduced myself in the new members section about 2 weeks ago. Bit slow with making a showroom, but here it is anyway. Couldn't really decide which pictures to use, so here's a few. :thumbsup:

P1070938.jpg

P1080080_1_2.jpg

P1080154_5_6smudged.jpg

P1080126.jpg

Mods:

Interior

Sparco R100 seat

Sparco floor mats

HKS Turbo Timer Type 1

HKS Boost Gauge

"TRD Duracon" Gunmetal Shift Knob

Pioneer DEH-P4100SD Head Unit

Alpine Speakers in the rear

Kenwood Speakers in the front

Styling

Lenso Samurai Super Lite SC01 Bronze 16" w/ blue wheel nuts

Kouki tail lights

Clear/Black indicator lights

Engine

HKS SSQV Black Edition (BOV)

HKS Actuator @ 0.8 bar

HKS Air Filter

Blitz Ignition Leads

NGK Iridium Spark Plugs

Suspension/tires

Goodyear Eagle F1 tires (205/45R16)

GAB Coil-overs

GAB Camber plates

Well that's pretty much it for now I guess. If you guys have any questions about the car, just ask. :)

Hi michel,

nice to see you in this forum to!

This thing is LOADED with all the tasty OEM options:

full toyota optional spoilers, including the ducktail :thumbsup:

lightup keybarrel

sunroof

fullauto aircon

there are even lil light on the inside of the door that help you see where you stepping out of the car.

It's a minter :)

@KevinK

You forgot the lights near your feet/pedals when the door is open. :thumbsup: By the way I don't think those lights on the inside of the door are OEM to be honest, they look really aftermarket-ish. Still a nice feature though. And yes all the OEM goodies are pretty awesome. :)

@KevinK

You forgot the lights near your feet/pedals when the door is open. :D By the way I don't think those lights on the inside of the door are OEM to be honest, they look really aftermarket-ish. Still a nice feature though. And yes all the OEM goodies are pretty awesome. :thumbsup:

I'l have you know, they ARE OEM :D Presuming they are green? Very nice, get some pictures of your OEM touches so we can see how they look - Those footwell lights haven't been pictured before apart from the brochure images. :D

No, the lights on the inside of the door aren't green like the rest of the OEM lights. They are red and pretty much look like someone stole the grill of the KITT car and put them on the inside of the door. I'll shoot some pictures of all the OEM stuff tomorrow, I'm too lazy now. :thumbsup:

Well here's a load of pictures then, still need to take some in the dark, but these pictures already give you an idea on how the OEM options look.

First a picture of the engine bay, cleaned it 2 weeks ago, because it looked like it hadn't been cleaned in 5 years:

PA031907.jpg

These are the lights on the inside of the door;

Driver side:

PA031913.jpg

Passenger side:

PA031922.jpg

Climate control (it's on 'Auto' mode in the picture):

PA031926.jpg

Sunroof (which can completely slide open, not just tilt open):

PA031930.jpg

Controls for the sunroof and some more lights (quite useful by the way):

PA031929.jpg

Footwell light on the passenger side:

PA031915.jpg

PA031919.jpg

Footwell light on the driver side, it's hidden away behind the panel on the right side of the pedals;

PA031935.jpg

PA031931.jpg

Ignition key barrel w/ green glow (not really visible here, but you can see the translucent ring)

PA041940.jpg

That's it for now lol, I'll try to make some more pictures in the dark too.

Sooo, I went on the dyno today (had the opportunity to do 2 runs for free, thanks to KevinK :p ) Anyway here's the sheet: Dynosheet002.jpg

I don't know if I've already told this on UKSC, but anyway atm I have a problem with a boost spike (spikes to about 0.9 bar, already have another actuator though but still needs to be fitted). That's why there's also a spike in the chart, so don't pay attention to the max Torque of 190.3 Nm, it's actually about 155 Nm as you can see further on in the chart. Overall I'm really pleased with the result I got today 114.2 WHP equals to about 134,5 at the engine so that would mean I actually have a bit more power than factory spec (maybe the HKS filter). Anyway the torque is about right too, since 157 Nm is standard (according to Carfolio.com, which is pretty accurate most of the time). So if I fix the boost spike it'll look like really nice curve. The guy who dyno'd it was actually pretty positive about it too, since it actually pulled harder at low revs than a Corolla (4E-FTE, 176 WHP) which did a run before me, of course not looking at the boost spike part at 3k-3,5k. Overall I'm really happy, means my 4E-FTE is still running like the day it left the factory. :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

Time for a small update. :lol:

Bought a new Pioneer DEH-P4100SD head unit this week, so finally I'm back in the 21st century regarding the head unit. The SD compatibility is really nice, you just buy a large SD card which doesn't cost anything really and you just put it behind the frontplate and it leave it there for ever. That way you don't have to mess around with separate USB sticks or Mp3 Players or whatever. :lol:

PB070032.jpg

And also got some custom 'Wakaba' badges last week, a Rising sun one and a Domo-Kun one. :lol:

PA270004.jpg

PA270006.jpg

PA290019.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys! :thumbsup:

Not too sure myself about some of those options, I think most are OEM though. Only one I'm not sure about are the door lights. But then again why would anyone go trough the effort to get those lights fitted, so prob they are also OEM or a dealer option like you said. Thought there was also the original folder on this site, aren't all the options in there?

• 1 month later...

Well time for a little update:

Finally installed my BOV last week, really happy with it. Been driving with the window slightly open ever since I mounted it. :rolleyes: Think most of you know the distinctive sound of the SSQV, if not check this youtube movie -->

Well this is what it looks like at the moment, installed breather filter too:

PC250107.jpg

PC250111.jpg

:p

Also yesterday I replaced the headlights with another set. They're not new, but they're definitely an improvement and they were lying here doing nothing anyway. Kinda crappy quality, but had to take the pics with my cell phone. ;)

Before:

DSC00688.jpg

After:

DSC00691.jpg

DSC00692.jpg

This week I'm planning to install my turbo timer and perhaps a set of foot pedals my dad still had lying around (was a gift from me like 2 years ago, so now I'm taking it back :D ).