Td12 On Rollers Friday

got mine on a running now , waiting on fuel pump (hopefully be delivered tomorrow) then off to the dyno on friday to get the fueling check and hopefully if all is well with fueling a power run. will only be on about 12psi of boost though as need to wait a few months till i can get and map my emb. cant wait.

any guess on power peeps? ist gunna be on 12 psi , without emb for a bit , so want really no the what this turbo can do till turn up to a bar and mapped.

spec.

td12 turbo (at 12psi)

weper power up kit

2.25 full exhaust system

hdi fmic

fse fpr

tuning developments fuel pump

tuning developments catch can

hdi ebs

ngk iridium plugs

magnecor leads

tial ewg

probs summit missed but you get the idea engine wise <_<

12psi = .82bar

@12psi i dont think it will be anywhere near over 200 at 12psi. if we get that at 1-1.2 bar then il be happy with that <_<

i dont know what to expect mate. 160+bhp on that setup perhaps, not touching timing.

where this turbo should make more power over the standard ct9 will be 1bar(14.7psi) + of pressure.

mines is running now but im just waiting on some cooler pipes as i have a shity autobahn mani and it does not work with the zisco ram manifold.

should have mine dynoed next week and ramsay will probably get his done at the same time.

him and i will do a power run at 1.2(17.4psi), im hoping for 200+bhp on a jam ecu with standard pump, reg and injectors.

hes running a sard ecu. with uni chip on his.

id say get your fualing check done at 1bar with a fpr and pump installed.

are we talkeing 200bhp@wheels or fly? couse I've got nearly 200 on stock ct9 boosting at 0.9bar

dont know if the turbo will last long but it seems to be pulling like a trains with no smoke just thort

id give you an idear of what you could get hes my spec

ENGINE

apexi power fc ecu mapped to 196.2bhp

ct9 turbo

hks actuator

blitz decat

zisco compact manifold

hks dump valve

autobahn front mount intercooler

blitz sus power air intake filter [located to the front bumper aircon removed]

syntec fuel pressure regulator

syntec fuel pump

magnacore 0.8 ht leads

ngk iridium spark plugs

bhpfiger001-1.jpg

and that its with a buggerd actuator bracket the lad how mapped my car said when i get a hybrid

gt spec he said he could get my car to 220 215bhp as the turbo whont be under as much pressure

i dont know if it got anything to do with the ecu why im seeing theys figgers but im happy <_<

that graph looks out. power and torque should cross over at 5250 if im not mistaken.

in that graph it looks like it crosses over at 5500rpms.

someone please correct me if im wrong

that graph looks out. power and torque should cross over at 5250 if im not mistaken.

in that graph it looks like it crosses over at 5500rpms.

someone please correct me if im wrong

yup as Geo said that ain't right.. Yours is crossing at 5750 and it should be 5250 so you know it's not right <_<

im going to give the lad a call sometime today how mapped my car

and see what he has to say for him self hes a good friend of the family

so cant see him haveing my eyes out ill keep youse all posted and let you

know <_<

it's proberly just that the graph wasnt properly configered, i had a similar thing when i was up at a dyno, the guy just re-configred the graph and it was all fine... but i would double check and possibly go down to get a power run just to make sure the bhp number are 100% <_<

Mate, Dastek are pish ! I had the same when i got mine dyno'd. Said it ran 203 bhp @ the fly, just on a ct9 and without the GCC <_< Crossover was way up at about 5800 or something, there monkeys.

I then went to Hypertec,they set up my fcon + GCC, turned out with 189bhp. There graph made alot more sense aswell.

was just about to mention that dastek printout. more like a random number generator than a dyno.

Where did this magical point of 5250 come from? Why SHOULD the lines cross there?

If you think thats magic you don't know as much as you think you do. :thumbsup:

Power is a function of torque, the formula for working out the peak power of an engine from its peak torque is to multiply the torque by the rpm at the point its achieved by 5252 (Hp = Torque x RPM/5252), hence where the crossing point of the graphs come from.

The actual number 5252 can be derived through a formula where you're converting force, distance and time into hp then force and radius into torque to give a formula for hp in terms of torque. Its all maths which I can't do anymore but did study at uni.

update...

never made it to the rollers lol

had car booked in for mot this morning then of to the rollers , bloody car failed mot so never made it to rollers. just a few small bits so in the workshop tomorrow to get them sorted then hopefully off to the rollers on monday .

will keep everyone updated

also my exhaust it blowing quit badly on the decat (will be sortin tomorrow) and its not dumping properly when i come off the throttle could this be down to the exhaust blowin??