Hey all, bought my S reg Starlet SR a few months ago, not really wanting to do much to the appearance of it, just want to have the speedlines painted a dark colour and maybe some smoked side repeaters.

I'm looking at getting some strut braces as I haven't got any, and maybe rear discs in the future!

The car has already got a Corolla manifold and an air intake on it, I love the way it goes, not super fast but pretty nippy! About all I can afford insurance wise atm haha:)

Anyway here's some pictures, apologies for the quality, was taken on my old camera phone lol!

Image020.jpg

Image041.jpg

Image042.jpg

Image043.jpg

Image044.jpg

Image016.jpg

Cheers :lol:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice, looks really clean.

thought about getting square plates?

Thanks mate, glad the camera is shite because it's proper dirty, haha I haven't got time to clean it a lot!

Yeah thought has crossed my mind mate, how much do they go for and where from?

Nice and clean SR :)

If i were you i would take the bonnet and boot stickers off :(

Also what Ryan said, square plates look so much better :D

Edit: Is that a sun roof i see! :lol:

Yep sun roof haha :D Yeah was thinking about taking the stickers off, not too fussed on them like! That or just getting them redone in custom colours?

Hahaa nice, wish mine had a sun roof! :lol:

I took mine off the front and back cause they were fading and going all gangey lol. You can get the square plates of eBay, i paid £16 i think it was for both front and read, ill get the link if you want mate.

Ah that's much cheaper than I thought, do they just bolt in place of the old ones?

If you wouldn't mind mate that would be awesome :lol:

Mine aren't faded at all, just don't particularly like the colours! haha

my stickers had faded too but didnt come with the ones on the bonnet :(

paid £25 for my plates at show, must have been ripped off :):lol:

not seen many SRs with a sunroof, wish mine had it and the tte exhaust :D

my stickers had faded too but didnt come with the ones on the bonnet :(

paid £25 for my plates at show, must have been ripped off :):lol:

not seen many SRs with a sunroof, wish mine had it and the tte exhaust :D

Yeah man there's two SR's around my area, a grey one and another white one, neither of them have the exhausts or sunroofs, not sure why!

At least you didn't have to wait for the postie though mate, :D

Ah that's much cheaper than I thought, do they just bolt in place of the old ones?

If you wouldn't mind mate that would be awesome :lol:

Mine aren't faded at all, just don't particularly like the colours! haha

You gotta drill the holes in the plates then bolt them on if you want. Or you could just stick them on.

Heres the link. Just email them and say you want a front (white) and rear (yellow) doing up :)

Nice lookin car mate keep you the good work :)

Cheers mate :lol:

No probs mate. Erm to be honest mate i don't know. Sure halfrauds would do the proper stuff or try emailing them and aks them if they could include some with your plates :(

Yeah haha, might as well ask when I email them eh! Is it the 13x7 size then?

That's awesome Luke, cheers mate much appreciated, will be doing that when I get paid on Friday I think! :) What's the best stuff to stick 'em on with?

No probs mate. Erm to be honest mate i don't know. Sure halfrauds would do the proper stuff or try emailing them and aks them if they could include some with your plates :lol:

My old baby :)

Whats happened with the side stickers mate? :lol:

Defo get some sqaure plates, i was about to get some before you had it off me, glad to see it though will have to come down to abber some time and have a lil meet

cheers

My old baby :(

Whats happened with the side stickers mate? :)

Defo get some sqaure plates, i was about to get some before you had it off me, glad to see it though will have to come down to abber some time and have a lil meet

cheers

Yeah man! haha regarding the stickers, think I'm gonna get some more made up in different colours, there's a few SR's by me, wanna stand out! :lol:

Yeah man! haha regarding the stickers, think I'm gonna get some more made up in different colours, there's a few SR's by me, wanna stand out! :lol:

Fair shout, get some pics up when you get them done, wish i had it back as a day-to-day car now lol

Smooth looking SR dude, I like it :lol:

12x6" plates look good for N/As, 13x7" looks a bit too big in my opinion

Oh and you can stick them on with double sided foam tape, looks tidier than putting nasty screws in :)

Stickers will be going back on as soon as I can get my mate to draw them up, and when I come up with a colour scheme haha.

Yeah thanks mate I think foam tape too, can't be arsed with screws!!

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question, for the MOT is it neccesarry to have all interior panels? I know they do a 'panel check' but that sounds a bit vague, is it just the outside panels they look at or does it apply to all on the car? Ta :D