17" Alloys On A Starlet?

i was first thinking of geting 15" wheels on my starlet but i would have 2 get lowering springs for it to look good, im thinking of getting 17" wheels now. I dont mind 16" rims either,but their hard to find. i only have £150 to spend on alloys because my mum said she'll pay for it ;)

what do you think????

Anup

LOOOOOOLLL JOKESSSSSS

alright!!! ill get 15's....but i have around £110 (not including rims money) i was saving up for a anti-roll bar :harhar: i dont wanna spend that on lowering springs, because then i have to buy uprated shocks aswell

Shame your so far down south ive got some wanger 14's here and only want £20 for em, would put you on for a bit.

ILL TAKE THEM DELIVERED!!!!

pleaseeeeeee

then i will have enough money for lowering springs :harhar:

What about for handling though Glanza97? My intentions are to get 17" To be honest, i have 15's on mine at the moment, which will be comming off as they simply look to small and they certainly dont handle as good as my 16" did.. sold the 16"s though.. bugger... However, onwards and upwards... 17" next.. ill let you know how i get on:)

Enzo has had 17's on athena before.. looked smart as hell.. just dont know about the suspension or the handling.. Maybe he could shine a light on that:)

CK

What about for handling though Glanza97? My intentions are to get 17" To be honest, i have 15's on mine at the moment, which will be comming off as they simply look to small and they certainly dont handle as good as my 16" did.. sold the 16"s though.. bugger... However, onwards and upwards... 17" next.. ill let you know how i get on:)

Enzo has had 17's on athena before.. looked smart as hell.. just dont know about the suspension or the handling.. Maybe he could shine a light on that:)

CK

16's would be ideal but they are hard to come buy cheap, an ive only got £150 to spend

when you had 16's did you have lowering springs?? ...im guessin you did lool

Nah, standard suspension mate! Do you want to see a picture for looks wise? I sold mine to my friend and im not sure if she would sell them.. but it would be for more than £150 anyaway bud.

CK

yh ill like to see that pic :harhar:

no buddy.. I will be upgrading my suspension when i get the 17's.. most likely just after they are on. See what happens but it will definately be getting upgraded.

glanzasideflats.jpg

photoshoot.jpg

beautifullll....just get some HID's and she will rockkkk....but you sold her :harhar:

wow da rims look gud...dats because its got a body kit, the n/a has no body kit (lips) so it'll look even higher....im not even jokin now i might get 14's (can get dem 4 cheap under £100)...then ill save up abit and slam her 2 the ground :lol:

Anup