martinjkent's Car Pics

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good mate and its removable which is cool :D

Gte some pics of your door pods i want to get a set made :D

I'll take a few more there later when I go home. I got the surround in black for the moment but it can be changed to any color of the interior easily...

I popped the tweet then in the side panel to make it nice + neet...

MartsDoorPod2.jpg

I actually got a guy to make it up for me, Its tilted upwards towards the driver + passenger... Not to sure if it was hard though to be honest mate... I know there was a guy on TGTT makin custon installs + custom Door pods. I can try to find his link if you like mate. I got mine made here in Cork...

Ya bro its cool alright. Its great when the sound just rises up into you... I disconected the old speakers and ripped them out. My crossovers are hidden In der instead now at the moment untill I can find somewhere to display them properly...

Ya bro, Just fitted some sweet reflet lights to her da other day and put in that remote starter switch thanks to the thread in the "How to do" Forum...

Just got a rear axle off a dismantled Glanza so when I get a bit of extra cash in da next few weeks I'll throw it on and we'll have a sweet rear disc conversion. Job.

Still waitin on my buddie to throw on my Intercooler, Gauges + Apexi Boost Control but he's up da walls at da moment with all his drifting, da lunatic...

I sent on the e-mail alright to you last week. You must of never got it? I'll drive it on there again for you...

Mart...

Looks sweet bro. You should drive up a thread in da Extreme Ep Rides section for yourself and bang out all those cool pics you have of your motor. Dat FLI stuff Is da business. Seen der project car one time. Man I was well impressed. Some of the sweetest equipment around. Only balls about mine bro Is JL Audio is feirce expensive but etreme quality shit for money...

Yea i seen it a few times sooo aggresive and the install is killer

Flis are made by Vibe which is a not too shabby make ;)

Although it took my mate about 10mins to blow 2 12"rs up running off a 1600watt amp ;)