Fuckin Fiats!

Dont blame you if any of you cant be bothered to read this but I need to vent some steam....

Basically my life sucks at the moment, and tonight has just topped me off.

Was supposed to be going to the pics tonight with a new piece but her car decided to pack in earlier its a 2 year old Fiat Punto and can you guess whats wrong with it? Yea thats right the electrics :lol:

I am just so fucked off with being let down all the time, uni sucks at the moment I have no GT and I just cant be fucked with anything anymore :lol:

Single life is doing my head in, usually enjoy it until you get times like this.

Its times like this when I wish I had the GT I would go fill up and just drive it so hard until the light comes back on, usually makes me feel alot better.

The thing that I am pissed off about, I stayed in swansea this weekend just to see this girl where as my house mate went home and is out with all the mates and I am stuck in on my own again, it does my box in, I am not a indoors person.

Could of been worse I was actually locked in the apartment earlier and was like fuck, please not now :lol:

Oh well guess this is the time just to see whats on tele and crack into some Stella :p

Cheers :lol:

Dont blame you if any of you cant be bothered to read this but I need to vent some steam....

Basically my life sucks at the moment, and tonight has just topped me off.

Was supposed to be going to the pics tonight with a new piece but her car decided to pack in earlier its a 2 year old Fiat Punto and can you guess whats wrong with it? Yea thats right the electrics :lol:

I am just so fucked off with being let down all the time, uni sucks at the moment I have no GT and I just cant be fucked with anything anymore :lol:

Single life is doing my head in, usually enjoy it until you get times like this.

Its times like this when I wish I had the GT I would go fill up and just drive it so hard until the light comes back on, usually makes me feel alot better.

The thing that I am pissed off about, I stayed in swansea this weekend just to see this girl where as my house mate went home and is out with all the mates and I am stuck in on my own again, it does my box in, I am not a indoors person.

Could of been worse I was actually locked in the apartment earlier and was like fuck, please not now :lol:

Oh well guess this is the time just to see whats on tele and crack into some Stella :p

Cheers :lol:

what happened the gt sparks?

Life is just shit mate but you know what they say mate with out the bad you dont have the good so take it with a pinch of salt mate keep ya chin up and thing,s will come good soon as for the girls keep ya right hand mate it dont give you shit and fuck ye head up but i must add mit thers nothing rong in haveing a nice bit off pussy to wake up to hope thing get better for you soon mate :lol:

This time of your is definitely gf season. Summer = single life =]

I totally agree man, its just finding a decent one seems to be too much to ask for down her...

I always have a back up plan if one lets me down but I had a falling out with plan b the other day :lol:

Hmmmm need a plan c :lol:

haha dont get started on fiats mate used to have one before i had the gt( the shame) lmao electrics always played up power steering on them is electric and it just used to stop working dodgy as f**k especially when it used to just pull on way and steer the car off to the left/right.

just get out in town get on the prowl :lol:

Surely at her age she has a rather tasty array of friends lol?

Damien

Who? This piece?

Gotta be honest she was here last night with her mate and her mate was niiccceeee :lol:

Cheers Stevo up for some Xbox :lol: