How To Become A Trader?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ep82_girl
ok well sent him a pm anyway, we'll see how it goes.

would be good to get into glanza's as i just bought one and love it for a 1.3 B) and would like to expand my mr2/celica specalist tuning company.

Tim

TB Developments

don't forget us starlets :p lol

xxx

well most of the engine stuff is interchangable anyway isn't it so we'll be cool B)

want to push the fitting service etc, also been building engines since i was 14 so got quite a bit of experience :p i mean our 3sgte highest build is 955bhp which i believe is the highest in europe, just shy of the world. but we've not even touched methanol yet haha

Tim

TB Developments

that seems a bit negative B)

thought the more traders the better as far as a member standpoint goes and stopping new ones because you have your own store would just appear to be an attempt to remove competition?

might explain why i didn't get a reply before :p

Tim

TB Developments

Ahh TB Developments.

I spoke to one of your members at JAE, Alan (phaeton). He is also a member of the buggy forum im on B)

Some of the cars i saw on your stand at JAE looked pretty slick.

Good luck with getting a trader status mate and hope to speak to you in person at a future meet :p

Jason

that seems a bit negative B)

thought the more traders the better as far as a member standpoint goes and stopping new ones because you have your own store would just appear to be an attempt to remove competition?

might explain why i didn't get a reply before :p

Tim

TB Developments

I found this on a LOT of sites to be honest.

and what if all the traders are offering the same parts?? (thats a genuine question, i'm not being a wise-ass)

what i mean is, what would TBDevelopments bring to UKSC that Nick, Dave, Keith, Ricky, Monster and Geo dont already offer?? if Ricky offers members his manifolds, why would they order from a middle man?? again, PLEASE dont misinterpret this as cheek, my point is that these are the very questions that Enzo could ask you when discussing a Traders position.

If, on the otherhand, what you mean is that you want to offer particular services to members in a particular area of the mainland where there is an obvious need for a local EP tuner rather than driving 4hrs to reach Nick or Dave etc etc, then thats a different matter altogether. that wouldn't be so much a Traders account as an advert within the forum of services that you can provide to members in a particular area - physical services such as mapping, engine work, alignment, servicing etc etc as opposed to an online shop that distributes parts.

Phil.