How To Become A Trader?

Not to add to anything but i enquired a while ago about being able to sell standard replacement parts having delivered a few to the manchester lads....to be honest im glad i wasn`t allowed to do so, its been for the better having uni and what not and being away from my supplier would have only ment ALOT more headache for me.

Enzos prices are bang on and his experience and knowledge with Ep`s is second to none....i for one could NEVER compete with that. Chin up your bridges arn`t burnt just build up your rep show us what you can do surely if your good with 3sgte's the little FTE lump is nothing for you to tune...by all means go to any site you want but if you want my custom show me what you can do for the little EP even a little idea/thought out of the box and you might just be onto a winner :unsure:

Asad

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most forums I've come accross take the exact stance with regards to Traders status. Like peope have said, build up that rep dude! Enzo is a great guy, If he can see you have something that we can all benefit from then I'm sure he'll take a look into it. Patience is a virtue!

Well just looked through this.

I'm going to be honest without leaning towards one over the other.

I can see Tims point of view actually, I always try to imagine how that person is feeling in that situation. It is like an audition, but again we have had dodgy traders that have previously been extremely successful traders.

I can also see Geo's too, because even if he does offer nothing different, he has built up years worth of trust and experience which cannot be bought. He has also been here since the start and all that makes for reassuring purchasing along with developing this website so people like you can trade in the first place.

I can understand people will inevitibaly defend Geo and will gang up on you and it can be hard to be heard. But I think people have been quite supportive and advisable to you considering the comments. The TGTT one is particularly rude.

I just like honesty. It goes a long way, if you can handle it like an adult.

So this is what's happening here, it has all got a bit shit. When it gets shit you can either dig deeper or go back to the beginning.

Then the rules apply. Which seem to be...

- He reviews it in April, whether you like it or not, but he applys that to everyone. It's not that far off. He only has so many slots, thats understandable. It would get chaotic. Alot of disputes happen on forums and alot of them are resolved.

I can't imagine Geo being rude to spite you, but your both reacting to things now. So it has to stop or it will get worse.

It's a good forum to be on and Geo is always working on new things, and really it's only for the best, not to offend anyone. If people really want a place on here, they have to commit and build a reputation for it if they are new to the forum.

I think it's got a bit silly, you did cross the line, but we are all adults and maybe this can still be resolved. It needs to be wrapped up and sorted, there is no need for anymore said really.

Just sort it out either way as it will only get worse otherwise.

I've just read this through and have noticed the digs about Geo not following his own rules and all that. Geo's recent shop has replaced his old one. Tongs Turbos is now inside his shop and EP-Tune is his main trading name now. This means he removed his OLD trading shop to put in his NEW one.

I think Tim's approach has been a bit unfair and instead of blowing a gasket, he should of read Geo's fair reasons and said "Ok, Il show what i'm capable of and what until Geo approaches me thanking me for my work on members Starlets." - Which i'm more than 100% posotive Geo would have done once he sees the work that Ste is saying about. Ste is fond of Tim's work and don't get me wrong, i'm sure we all could be, but we haven't all seen it in the flesh like Ste has. What this means to us is that its all in writing from a new member and just doesn't get us anywhere in how his trading will benefit us. If we could see some previous work i'm sure we would have seen what Ste can see.

I don't agree so much with the idea of the link in the sig being a big issue, but I guess its as theres our renowned traders paying to benefit from the members, where as you come along, pop a link into your signature and paying traders seem to make loss on trading.

The way you have handled it Tim, is pretty poor to be honest. Instead of showing us that your a genuine enthusiast (and don't take that in the wrong way, i'm sure you are), you have shown us that you get kicked down at the first sight of a hicup. Your not proving to be a strong trader, and you don't seem to be patient with the business prospects either. You admitted yourself that you haven't set a good look upon yourself, but then slandering both the site, and the admin team; not a good impression on yourself at all.

If you want to be a trader, you have to show us your worth our custom. This is exactly why things are now run differently than they were at the start, as too many businesses were given a chance and too many blew it within a short space of setting up. This makes us weary of the trading positions and who to give them to.

Prove yourself to us over the next 6 months and we might think your worth a shot. If you can't then we wont have to bother when the time comes.

two-pence-coin.jpg