What Petrol Do You Guys Use ?

Don't think it would be much more expensive then RON98, heres some Benzinpreise (petrol prices) I just found. :p

Normalbenzin 1,342 â?¬

Superbenzin 1,346 â?¬

SuperPlus 1,407 â?¬

I think the SuperPlus one is octane 100, but not really sure it's all german and shit. :p

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pull out the handle thing that has "Super Unleaded 99" on it, undo my fuel cap, aim the nozzle in the hole and pull the big trigger thing.

fu#k thats how you fill your car up!?!??!?!

I've been using V-power every time i fill up, not really been watching the MPG but since i fitted my TD04 kit I've been getting stupid MPG!

cost me 20 quid to get from preston to the trafford center and back with me and another person in the car!

and i wasn't flogging it either!

bearing in mind the car isn't mapped yet running 0.65 bar 0.7 ish

i used unleaded in my swift, but even i could notice it running better on super, but i only ever gave it super every now and then,

My old man filled his tank with BP Ultimate before it's 102 octane and you could definitively feel the engine working better it's some serious jungle juice ! lol

i used unleaded in my swift, but even i could notice it running better on super, but i only ever gave it super every now and then,

My old man filled his tank with BP Ultimate before it's 102 octane and you could definitively feel the engine working better it's some serious jungle juice ! lol

lol.. would love to try 102 octane

• 3 months later...

Sold now going back to a starlet/glanza but I had a 400bhp Skyline Gtst a few weeks ago. If I put standard fuel in her she would stall all the time. The only fuel she ran propper on was v-power. Bp-ultimate and all the others would cause her to back fire stupidly causing unwanted attention by police all teh time. So if deffo does make a difference.

Il wil not lie guys.. ive been runnin the V on tesco 95 cant really tell the difference and doin wonders for the clubcard lol.. i live in N.I's 2nd city and thers not a sniff of good fuel.. u need to go about 15 outside of town for 97 super, fukin disgrace, hmmm V Power, BP Ulitmate.. whats that ??? lol :lol:

deffo notice the effect of different fuels on a car, regardless of model doubt it will make more power but response/pick-up is always noticeable

put the standard stuff in mine, got 370 to £40 the other day....making that 92 miles to a £10er for a 13yr old car 11k after she was serviced is amazing! (motorway driving at 60, and town driving 30-40)