the new scutchmobile

ok,well ive been talking of getting rid of the starly for a while now, and yesterday i finally did it!!!

obviously i needed a replacement for the starly, it took a while.... but i am soooo pleased with it!

DSC00383.jpg

DSC00384.jpg

DSC00385.jpg

DSC00386.jpg

DSC00387.jpg

DSC00388.jpg

it is a 1998 s reg totally standard glanza v... ;) ;) :p:(

dead chuffed!

an you guys thought you were getting rid of me!!!! :):) ;) ;) :(

Rich.

Hi Rich! ;)

Congrats mate, you been quite sneaky :) but fair play to you mate! ;)

You deserve it bro! ;)

All the best with her! :p

Dead Envious mate! :) ;)

Im sticking with the n/a for a while tho :(

Peace Out :(

Joz

:p white cars are the beast!! you would love mine :) except it looks a bit girly hehe.

im sure your car is beautifull. i've just never really liked white cars they just seem to always look dirty (unless you have just washed it! obviously). but starlet's/glanza's do look alot better than most.

lol must admit, yes dirty, stained white cars are tack, looks like vans mainly, but i try to keep mine looking clean :) one in a while polish to avoid the white going yellow :p

vans thats exactly what i thought. thats why i went silver.

Rob (J18RSA on here) has just bought a white starlet and has spent days t-cutting it to get it white again its a good job he gets discount on stuff or else it would have cost him a fortune in t-cut!!!

cheers for the nice comments guys.

the car is shoot hot my mouth dropped when he pulled up and all he could do was laugh, the cars amazing soo nice!! and dont forget you gota take me out some time

cheers bud, i actually didnt know what to say!!! i had been driving around absolutely speechless all morning!!!

its what every n/a owner dreams about (saving is a very long process!). very nice mate. got any plans for it?

yeah, ive wanted one since i first typed in ep91 into google 4 years ago... because it came up with a white 98 spec glanza.... ive wanted a 98 ever since!!

as for plans, ive got a hks bov sitting waiting to fit, im hopefully scourcing a set of teins for it too, and ive got craigs old wheels at mine that im refurbing as we speak!

So chuffed for you, welcome to the turbo world, and the world of a thirsty car lol. AND it's an 98 SPEC SO JEALOUS!! lol, but nah i like my 96

If you're thinking of selling you alloys, please let me know :)

ah, thanks shelly, yeah, im already into that!! alreay used £30 worth of fuel and ive only done 150 miles!!

what do you mean the wheels that are on the car? or my old ones?

ive been wanting to find someone who has bought a car from japanmotors.

what were they like to deal with?

sicaln has also dealt with japanmotors, and i must say that i would reccommend him to anyone... once you show that you are serious about buying he just cant do enough for you. hes bent over backwards to get me what i want, (hes ordered a set of toyota front splitters from japan, gave me a rsr exhaust for the car too) and changed over and fixed little bits that i wasnt happy with.

Hi Rich! :)

Congrats mate, you been quite sneaky but fair play to you mate! :p

You deserve it bro!

All the best with her!

Dead Envious mate!

Im sticking with the n/a for a while though

Peace Out

Joz

yeah, i wanted to keep it quiet... you should have seen my mates when they saw it for the first time!! they were really shocked as they thought that it'd be another year untill i got one!!!!

Awwww dude, i'm well pleased for you, you fully deserve that cracking motor. It looks spot on man, starting from scratch aswell is the best way man. Looking forward to seeing it progress. Nice one, peace.

yeah, i wanted to start from scratch, as then i know what has and hasnt been done.