F**k My Life

Got some pics of the damage :wacko:

Took it down the garage at lunch and he said it could be a write of! he needs to cheak prices of parts

if it costs 66% more than the cars value to fix the will write it of!

IMG00359-20091215-1426.jpg

IMG00360-20091215-1427.jpg

IMG00361-20091215-1427.jpg

IMG00362-20091215-1427.jpg

IMG00363-20091215-1427.jpg

if the insurance does try to write it off say to them to get the parts second hand and get them sprayed and fitted as the insureance company will quote on new parts from toyota. to be fair though the damage dont look to bad, is the bumper actually fucked or has it just snapped the bolts and grill

WTF! Thats nothing, you are so lucky!! (not that lucky)

The damage sounded allot worse reading text.

might look like nothing on the outside, but it can be more complicated than that :/

hope it goes alright bud, a gorgeous V would be a shame if it was written off.

best of luck

Doesnt look that bad mate, hope it all goes well for you

WTF! Thats nothing, you are so lucky!! (not that lucky)

sorry to say this kyran but the above comments are pretty incorrect

guys it may not look bad but you never know. mine didnt look that bad and they wrote it off straight away. youve got to remember there imports and getting on a bit in age. it will cost the insurance company more to get these parts and fit them than most more common cars so they just say fuck it and write it off. thats what they did with mine

anyway kyran i really know what your going through i lost my beloved starbo 2 weeks ago and im still gutted about it. really pisses you off doesnt it mate especially when it wasnt your fault. i hope you get it sorted soon

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys Just thought i would give you all an update!

There is Good news and Bad news the bad news is she got written off only a cat D so i wasnt to pissed infact it was quite a relif i mean the damage wasnt even that bad

The good news is i bought her back :D i mean i just couldent be with out my darling charlotte I've since hade her all sprayed up and even got my door lock fixed and ma duck spoiler sprayed gonna take her down to shanyb's at the weekend and were gonna give her some much deserver TLC and ma fav part of the good news is I've even had a lil extra change to purchess some Mods :lol:

Stainless steel Braced Mani

Decat

Rx7 TMIC

CAP Paddle Clutch

Na cat D is like the most Minor form of Right of i think lol :lol: all i gotta do is get it MOTed again but it Passed last time with flying colours so it should pass this time... well it wont pass till i get new lights on her anyway but no one is really selling any at a reasonable price!