F**k My Life

Hey Guys :thumbsup:

I was sitting infrount of the Tv today nearsing a hangover from the night befor, and i heard a loud bang! out side the frount of my house, I've rushed out of ma house only to find a fuckin reatard in a smart car has crashed into my pride and joy! i was so gutted luckly i got all of his details and putting it all through his insurance, im so scared! the damage isnt major but i know how insurance compenys like to right of old cars, if they do i know they wont give me half its value and ill loose all the money i have put into it, ill upload some pics tomorrow its to dark to take any now and ill keep this thread updated with news :thumbsup:

Its all front damage, looks like hes pushed back the slame panel so my lights and bumper aint sitting right and there all scuffed up, my indicator has poped out because de brackets snapped, de bonnet wont open and the wings all fucked.

if they right it off mate argue the toss for the most you can get out of them and then buy the car back from the insurance company you will end up with money in you pocket even after you fix the damage :thumbsup: chin up wll be fine dude, you will laugh about it in a few months when your spendin the spare cash on tuning parts and beer!!

how do you even go fast enough in a smart car to crash. thats crap news mate. we all pay ridiculous money for insurance at some point so the companys should be bloody happy to pay. in my first 3 years I've probably covered any damage that will ever happen to my car .

good luck gettin it dealt with