Jdm Car Decal/sticker

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#searches for JDMSlut sticker# Never seen one of them :)

Lol i got them of Ebay a few months ago now, want some more but cant find them anymore :) Only ones ive seen are mine and my mate has one on his S14 which i gave him lol.

i've a couple on mine i have 2x built not bought on my rear side windows a jdm as fuck one on the bonnet above the drivers headlight i'm thinking of a sti pacman eater i like them and it will wind my brother up as he used to have a gc8 scoobie and he knows (will never admit though) that my gt would shit all over it :p.

An i have a trd sticker that was on the car when i bought it that i like so kept although i have nothing trd on the car lol but a good spec list to make up for instead lol

also when i bought the car someone who previously had the car had a MUGEN sticker on the back :) i know shocking pure sacrillege lol, and when they realised that it shouldn't be on there and removed it they never removed the glue and its on there permanent and requires a respray to remove :) , same with the sides as it had decals going down the drivers and passengers side doors and never removed the glue so its something i need to save up for lol.

• 1 month later...