Insurance, I Cant Believe It!

im 21, now with 9 points on the licence, trying to insure a Modified imported Glanza V, which the cheapest quote i could find was £1021.12... I've just insured the car with bradford and bingley, for £136.50 fully comp for the year!!!!!!!

MINTED!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just be careful mate, if something happens and the company turn out to be crap i.e. not sorting out a claim or it turns out they aren't even a proper insurance company you will be in the shit.

Have a search on the net to see what they're like.

lol, i went through go compare, did everything right and it just came up when searching the insurers, its probably a cock up in the system, but unlucky for them I've all ready paid for it, which means its mine!!! hahahaha

im tempted to go over, but to be honest... as watching the real hustle has taught me, "if its too good to be true... it probably is!"

i`ll stick to my policy im on now, i`ll end up saving in the long run, i bet if i renewed with them it would be 1k+ next year for me with a crash declared... much cheaper for me to stick :)

but it is a really good deal.. just too good haha

WOW! thats all i can say. I have to pay 700+ with my bro. On my own it's £7,700 with only one valid quote. lol

Woah £700's awesome for a V at your age! :)

I see, hear and generally perceive so many people with dumb low quotes, usually nothing over £650.

The question is, are these cars of such status insured as starlet TURBOS.

I'm getting my pants robbed here without clothing below for miles to get bum shagged by the closest chav.

What a slag of a piss take