lol just got the chance to put this thing together and get a charge in it. thought id share it with u guys haha01012010045.jpg

check out the subs lol

01012010044.jpg

30122009027.jpg

the wee man loves it, its got a remote so i can control it, had him out on the ice for some drifting today he loved it haha

it also has an mp3 connection so u can play your own music through it and the sound is pretty awsome lol

hes only 9 months old the toy is for years 3+ lol

haha its actually pretty fast lol he cant reach the pedals yet thank god lol but u can switch the pedals off and the steering wheel so he cant try and steer or drive while i have the remote. a full charge lasts 4 hours!

it was suppost to be 280 odd quid. we paid it and then heard the company who sells it was going into liquidisation and they said they where going to refund some money into the account, i thought shit im not going to get this. then it came the next day and the day after they put 200 back into my account haha happy days. only downside is i ordered a red 1 but theres no way im sending it back now lol

defo gotta start them young lol thats his quad bike in the back room aswell lol

Lmao thats mint....it even has a roll bar behind the seat incase he drifts a bit to much or hits some antiskid as hes drifting :) i wish they was cars like that when we were kids all we had was theys

everyone must of had one of theys lol

post-3854-1262377639.jpg

haha yeah its a good laugh he loves it. i had 1 of them yellow and red things. i was looking at toy skylines for him but they were like 400 quid from china and i might not have recieved it in time for xmas but they wer belters lol

My uncle for my cousin's jeep made an harness out of an old seat belt you could put it through the seats like bucket seats have theres,think he took the seat out and welded a frame under it to hold it in,you wanna get him a little crash helmet too and a little racing suit

ollie - his names tyler hamilton lol i wanted to call him lewis but the misses was having none of it lol

ricky -yeah mate its rc lol its awome plus id has an ipod and mp3 player dock and the sound system is pretty load and the front lights are really bright lol its so detailed its got a glove box and everything lol

ill try and find the skyline 1 if u want, but the company i got the ferrari from went bust

lol wasn't what i expected. But that stuff is amazing i wish i had that and for only £80 my god that is a fucking bargain!!

Are you planning on taking 'em to the tracks? :) Watch him eat all the evos/subarus and not to mention daddies starlet lol