Soon i will get some D2 coils so i will post a reply and let you know how they get on :(

i would never touch d2s again, i had a set for three months before the shock burst, loads of people on here will tell you the same about them. + they are over damped for uk roads,(being taylored to the american market)

to replace a shock d2 racing want 150 quid, and there is no uk distributer on here.

meister/bc only watn 85 a shock

ps also never buy used when it comes to shocks. always new.

ive had these coilovers.

meisterr

bc racing

d2

tein

buddyclub coilovers

and as i said above, the meisters would be first choice followed by the bcs.

but ive overlooked shocks.

a set tein or trd low rate springs with some kyb excel gs also work effectively well

if you have any more questions justa sk

I have head D2s and Teins

D2's are pretty rubbish tbh although I didnt have no real problem with them other than the adjuster seizing on one of them.

I love my Teins but both front ones are leaking :p love the ride comfort and handling from them

If I cant find some decent Teins I am deffo gonna get Meisters :(

I think bc coilovers are ok but can be to hard on uk roads in fact i had to wear a gum shield everywere i went cause they were that hard lol but i will agree with enzo meisters are the dogs bollox :(

I think bc coilovers are ok but can be to hard on uk roads in fact i had to wear a gum shield everywere i went cause they were that hard lol but i will agree with enzo meisters are the dogs bollox :(

thats the only flaw that i found with the bcs on my swat ep.

is thery were too overdamped even on the softest setting. so no use for rough roads where i stay

I've got GAB coilovers on mine, but can't say I recommend them. They are pretty good for cornering and well balanced etc., but the ride comfort is kinda bad. And that's on Dutch roads, which are probably one of the smoothest in the world. On top of that I rarely see GAB coilovers, so I don't think you would be able to find them as easy as the others. I think your best off with the MeisterRs (from what I've read), and they have an awesome name. AARRRR :(

^^im not pulling bcs down they are good and can take a good kicking all im saying is they can be to hard on our roads also i found that you can only go so low at the back, i think it would only lower 20mm max at the back and 60mm max at the front

^^im not pulling bcs down they are good and can take a good kicking all im saying is they can be to hard on our roads also i found that you can only go so low at the back, i think it would only lower 20mm max at the back and 60mm max at the front

well thats abit gay lol how low do the meisters go?

LoL MichelM!

i had TRD shocks with OMP lowering springs and my ride was harsher than your GAB coilovers!

I must say the GAB really suprised me, in a good way, and with coilovers you will always have to sacrifice ridecomfort for better handling.

Must say for daily use a set of propper springs+shocks does the work just fine!

But really get a good balanced set, the springrate of the OMP springs was crazy cause there was no way to drive over a bad road without breaking your back.