• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i know that feeling

where i'm from the guy do a really cheap but effective way of making a lsd

they weld the diff close but not that fun to drive on the street but really effective at the track and in straight line

but if you have a spare diff do that in the meanwhile

i have the original toyota LSD

• 2 weeks later...

IMG_9349.jpg

IMG_9347.jpg

IMG_9353.jpg

screamer :)

IMG_9350.jpg

AHHHHHH ITS ON AND I LOVE IT..... at 0.7 its wild and feels like 1 bar on the old turbo. Bigger injectors and a remap with my new ecu... but for now im using the JAM racing ECU... ..Trying to get it on roling road tomorrow to check fueling/power etc..

A small civic radiator is a must aswell now as current hitting manifold :)

Thanks pal,

proberly look anywhere between 200-220 maybe more with jam ecu @ 1bar 1.1? Im more concerned about fueling but i think she ok as i was running in the 10s on the hybrid @ 1.1bar. Im only boosting at 0.8 for the moment. Bigger injectors is all i need!

Cheers Spark, yeah i can see that. A mate of mine pulled 245 at 1.2 bar on a ultimate. im waiting for bigger injectors to pop up. but im fueling good with the ecu and making good power so for the time being im going to enjoy it :)...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

They are but mind wasnt B) So i got a refund from Sasha to pay for the civic radiator :thumbsup:. they are easy to install tho, its the hoses that are very tight to get in as the inlet holes are slightly to big.