• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fairplay the tints suit it really well :)

Cant wait to see it on bronze wheels :)

Unfortuanly Rotashop messed me about. 3-4weeks and no sign of them. So i asked for a refund and brought these TDS. I saved half my money i guess and I've always wanted TDS. So no bronze :(!!!

Tints look great buddy, really loving this GT :o

Thanks mate, didnt want to go all limo black. Just sutle so went 50% all around.

Pro Race 1.2's FTW for sure buddy! :(

Thanks pal, Yeah I've always liked them but couldnt find any in black so white set came up and had to be brought. May go gunmetal in the future with them!!

Them pics are awesome

Also a really great bulid :)

Thanks pal :) !!

• 3 weeks later...

I said to myself i'll never strip it but tbh i like itttttt :D.

haha. that carpet is what holds onto the back of the rears seats/boot, im going to use it as a template to do it on proper carpet :D

hell yeah!!! :D

Its a oem boot carpet which then clips onto the back of the rear seats aswell. Just took it off the back seats and left it in the back to make it look like its carpeted for moment.

strut brace ftw. im feeling the 3point ones and spray white. but do they actually do anything ?

Of course they do :D

Mine would roll like a bitch on a sharp'ish corner, now i can chuck it in the corners and it wont roll :D