those grids will look sweet, used to have grids on my old glanza good wheels :thumbsup: god i wanna white gt now after seeing urs ;)

Wicked :( Cant wait then!! hah your the second person to say that now thanks buddy :D I originally wanted a white glanza 

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those wheels are goin got look awesome to be fair. I promise you. :D

Im hoping soo buddy. Took a gamble as i wanted either white/black or them red gt3. Never thought of going BRONZE lol. 

We will see though.

MOT tomorrow ftl tomorow!

Sweet car mate :) Cannot wait to see the Wheel's on the car,

By the way correct me if im wrong someone, But Jasma is not the make of the Exhaust it stands for Japanese Automotive Sports Muffler Association as my old man has it on his Exhaust and we was confused as thought it was make and couldn't find a company on the internet :p and then looked again and it was also stamped with 5zigen :( It's a good thing i suppose as if you have Jasma on your exhaust it mean's your exhaust is officially a JDM Exhaust lol! :)

But basically...

When an aftermarket exhaust is fitted to a car in japan if it meets Japanese Noise emissions regulations so that it can be used on the Street it gets stamped with a metal plate saying JASMA, If it does not meet the regulations for street use it is stamped with a metal plate saying JASMA RACE SPEC basically meaning it is above the Legal Noise emission level :)