Cheshire Glanza Car Crash

I have just got a text from cheshireglanza for everyone who has bought things from him.

He has just been in a car accident where a car jumped a red light and went straight into the side of him so wont be online for a while.

deliveries will ofcourse be delayed some what so he would like to say he is sorry for this and would like everyone to please bare with him.

I dont know the extent of any injuries or how he is fully but Ofcourse we all wish him the best and im sure everyone will understand in this situation.

Markoos

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

;) no way is he ok

Was he in the white or silver glanza?

Craig

no idea which one he was in mate, im presuming the white one but cant be sure

Oh shit, only met him today to get some bits off him, hope he is ok and recovers soon.

yeah i know pal im hoping he's ok! came as a shock!

Ouch!!! I hate twats that jump red lights. He must have been hit hard in the side!!! Side impacts are the worst as you have so little protecting you whereas a front or rear you have quite a lot of car to go through before any serious injury occurs.

Im sure i can sort him a claim if he wants one ;). Some funds for a new project ;).

Bourkey

Fuuuuuck!

Keep us posted on his status, UKSC Get Well Meet coming up then?

you know it! we'll all gather outside his hospital window reving our engines whilst craig and me pass by doing the starlet dance haha