IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

Greddy/GREX Oil Cooler & Oil Filter Relocation Kit

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

I've put my name down for the Llandow Track day so I need to get this one sorted in time for the event!

Yes Tobies old one, and I agree it's the best looking splitter! Si the turbo will be getting rebuilt (going to fit it first and see how it goes). Knowing me though, it'll be for sale eventually so it has your name on it!

Yes Matt your 100% right there, I'm always extremely wary on manifolds so I'll be getting it braced along with a couple of braces for the turbo. :)

Yes Tobies old one, and I agree it's the best looking splitter! Si the turbo will be getting rebuilt (going to fit it first and see how it goes). Knowing me though, it'll be for sale eventually so it has your name on it!

Yes Matt your 100% right there, I'm always extremely wary on manifolds so I'll be getting it braced along with a couple of braces for the turbo. :)

yea ill be bracing the tubby aswell.braced the top of the waste gate pipe and gonna do the bottom of the pipe aswell.mine doesnt have the fittings on top of the wastegate any more :(

lol thanks mate, all the best with it tho

Cheers guys. The turbo isn't that big. :lol:

Cat, I'm gonna try to spend less this time and spread the cost out rather than spending 7k in a month like I did with my White Glanza. This way I'm hoping I won't see the need to break it!

I can't remember exactly what it worked out at but it was something like that. Came to over £9k including the £3100 I paid for the car. Recaros, replacement engine service parts, box rebuild & LSD, Turbo kit, PFC mapping, Meister coilovers, clutch x2, exhaust, rims, Defis, AVC-R, FMIC, FPR, ARB, and so on. Go and check my old Glanzas spec list!

Yeah I did have all the parts I ever wanted, the car was an amazing package all round!