Id-workz Demo Ep82 Build Up

Hey guys,

Ever since being in the Starlet scene, my mates Livesports kitted White Quadlight has always been in the top 5 favourites (Saf's). So, as soon as I knew this White one was for sale, I couldn't resist it.

Just one pic for now, I have a few plans for it. :p

13022010486.jpg

:mellow:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys. The first job is to repair the damage to the front corner (I'll update with pics as I do this) and give the paintwork a real good polishing etc. Then the fancy bits can start being fitted, while I get some nice graphics/decals designed for her. I'm currently on the lookout for a workshop so that I can start with all the painting again, as I don't have the space for it anymore.

It's safe to say the EP3 Turbo plan is out of the window. After loads of talks with Millgate Garage (Honda tuners, won TOTB a few times) they advised that if I wanted high power and a QTM beast, I'd be paying a LOT of money to properly get an EP3 Turbo to the task with decent reliability. So I decided to go off that idea then invested the money in to ID-Workz instead. If I sell the White JAM Glanza and have some spare cash, I might go for an EP3 to use as a daily but it will probably remain stock.

Is that not Rummels new ep82 mate? :S

Or should i say WAS that Rummels new ep? lol

it was mines lol

Im buying a glanza next month also recently got a 350z in the family so didnt have much time to do with this white ep and also it had a little accident lol haha!

Good luck with building this one iddy, will be nice seeing the progress :D

Thanks. :rolleyes:

She won't be on the road for a while yet, but I bought her a nice shiny FMIC just to keep her happy! :lol:

23022010541.jpg

The other mods on the car are:

Buddyclub Racing Coilovers

14" Volks (for sale soon)

Powerflex Poly engine mounts

Full JDM exhaust system (can't remember which one)

Aftermarket steering wheel (a rubbish one)

HKS SSQV Version 1

Oh, and she has a sunroof /deflector too. :)

16022010510.jpg

Idrees