• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

Right then, well i eventually had the wheels finished, was pretty please with them

36834_423013704322_514394322_4436252_5843710_n.jpg

It was just about then that things started going down hill with the car, i had 3 wheels bearings gone, so decided to replace all 4. Also all the pads needed doing, and the rear discs. While sorting all this out i decided to give her a quick oil change

2010-09-30170954.jpg

With all that completed there was just one more thing to do for the mot, sorting out the rear fog light, took a while, it didnt want to work for love nor money but got there in the end,

2010-10-09132945.jpg

While this was being done we put a boost gauge in that my mate had ripped out of his old car

2010-10-09132920.jpg

2010-10-09132929.jpg

2010-10-10210140.jpg

looks preeeeeetttty when its lit up B)

Theeeeen failed its Mot =[

2010-10-12195656.jpg

The most annoying one was on the rear wheel bearings!! seeing as a week before they had been replaced

Went back to the garage that done them and it turns out they hadnt tightend them up properly B) Sorted out the other bits and bobs and got the beautiful green peice of paper in the end, good times :D

So with all that out the way i got the wheels put on, orderd myself some falken tyres from good old camskill and took them to a local garage to have them fitted

Totally transformed the look of the car and was a great releif to have them on, heres a couple of snaps, sorry for the bad quality they were taken on my phone

2011-01-11134928.jpg

2011-01-11134951.jpg

2010-12-18133429.jpg

Theeen bad things started happening again :( noticed a small crack in my manifold, and the exhaust was blowing from the flexi pipe

Got the car over to pipecraft after speaking to them on the phone, they were making a complete SS system for me for a nice price, ill get some pics up of that soon.

Then yesterday i was at TM developments having some coilovers fitted! Ive got Buddyclub junoir specs on the rear with TRD's on the front. The guys at TMD were great, done a super fast job and just generally friendly people, props to them! Getting myself booked back in there to have my new Roadrunner manifold, and decat fitted, aswell as having my wastegate ported as im getting horrible boost creep ;)

So there we go! thats what ive been doing over the past few months :) i promise ill try keep this updated from now on, and ill get some pictures up of the exhaust and coilovers

Tommi.

Right, got a couple of bits done today, first off was to grab the essentials..

IMG_0039.jpg

Then cracked on with fixing the lights behind the instrument cluster, as all of them bar one had gone :D

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

Took a few more bits out the rear like seatbelts etc

IMG_0042.jpg

Then decided to resuse the carpet to keep the back covered and looking neat so i decided to give it a quick clean

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

Was happy with the way it looked after

IMG_0050.jpg

Just some small updates but im happy with todays work :(

Been thinking about it alot today, ive really gone off the wheels, not sure wether to get hte colour changed, they could do with a refurb anyway, ooorrr see if i can swap them

On a good note, had a short blast today in the little sun we had, awwwwwwwwsome <3 boost

Had the mani, decat and wastegate done, seriously impressed with the improvement, loving it :p

Heres some pics, aswel as some other high res pics some other parts

IMG_0098.jpg

Buddyclub coilovers

IMG_0093.jpg

TRD coilovers with Cusco Topmounts

IMG_0097.jpg

Custom exhaust, really pleased with this

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

My mates H22 civic coupe in the background :)

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

Going to order myself a frontmount at the weekend, also looking at turbo upgrades now as mine is on its way out, most probably going to opt for a Hybrid ct9

Cheers for looking, Tommi

Lads and lasses, need some advice on a couple of items =] The jperformance FMIC that TM Developments sell, is it any good? and what kind of modding does it take to get it to fit ep82, aaaand what kind of benefits are there to going down the hybrid ct9 route? I may go TD04/5 in the future but seeing as ive only just put my mani and decat on etc i dont want to put a turbo on there that wont fit those.

Any help would be great =]