Hi All,

Well most of you know that i have been searching for months for a glanza and i saw this one for sale about a week ago so me and cheshireglanza went to view it an its not the best but it was a very good price which leaves me money to get it sorted.

Its a auto 1996 Silver Glanza

Its done around 73k Miles

It will not being staying a auto for long as i have a good few selection of the conversion already (Thanks to cheshireglanza). Also theres a few dents and scratches i want to get sorted to before all the modding starts :lol: .

I have till september before im driving it so i have till then to get most of the work done and it wont be just sitting around my dad will use it every now and then so brakes and stuff dont sieze.

I do have a couple of pictures but cause i work till 8pm it was dark so they are rubbish pictures i will get better ones tomorrow.

Pics:

new017.jpg

new018.jpg

new020.jpg

As you can see in the pictures i does need a good wash.

Sorry about the really bad pictures :lol:

All comments welcome

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nice one hunni!!!

looks good :thumbsup:

xxx

Thanks Alot :harhar:

Glad u finally got one dude., looks a decent one :)

Dont think it will be mate i not driving it till sept.

looking good :)

Nice one thanks :)

Im chuffed to bits for ya mate :) Good luck with it buddy will be looking forward future updates on this :thumbsup:

Nice one mate i have got a bit of work to do before the modding starts.

good luck with it mate and my new alloys lol

The alloys are all yours mate :harhar:

Great project mate, will keep you busy untill Sept eh :)

Yeah will keep us busy but should look good hopefully

Awesome mate, didnt actually know you was getting a V!

Been searching for a v for months mate this came up for £1800 me and chesh got him down to £1400 bargin :)

Well as i promised i got a few more snaps in daylight :)

I had a little look around it today and it does need quite a lot of work but none of it is big work just little things which wont take me too long to get sorted :)

Also come september time i will have fitted:

Conversion from auto to manual

small little jobs

rear anti roll bar

rear strut brace

Uprated suspension

New alloys.

new1017.jpg

new1019.jpg

new1020.jpg

Also there is a small dent i need to pull out

new1018.jpg

I also do have my new set of alloys there a set of 5 speedlines that are getting a recon but dont expect them done soon its the first time im doing it :thumbsup: But im getting a lot of help off Lukep and Nastyrash cheers guys. Im not saying what colour there going you will just have to wait and see :harhar:

Wheels were full of dirt and lukep used some magical cleaning stuff which worked really good.

Few snaps of the wheels:

new1021.jpg

new1022.jpg

new1023.jpg

new1024.jpg

new1025.jpg

new1026.jpg

Thanks Craig

looking good craig keep it up.

Nice one mate thanks for your help with the wheels

Theres my babys!! do me proud :D

Your right mate there they are after a bit of work should look awesomes B)

looking good keep up the good work :D

Nice one thanks

keep it goin buddy liking it!

Cheers mate B)

Loving it!!! Guess you made the move 1st!!!lol.. Keep up the good work mate! B)

Yeah i made the move 1st lol You need to get to more meets

Speedlines will look loads better then them ones that are on it at the minute mate :)

I agree mate i really dont like the ones on it CheshireGlanza is having them.

Lol i gess thats the end of doing the Glanza S up now you have got this lol....Its going to look the part mate keep it up B)

You sir are completly wrong the S is getting the boot lock smoothed and re-sprayed and the zep wings are going on it B) i'm being greedy and having both also shift light will prob be going on the S.

Nice one mate!

Boosting up is the only way to go B)

Imo once u'v been driving this a while (after sept obviously) you should take the zep fenders, the smoothed boot and the bonnet off the S and drop them onto this badboy B)

Also I love the wheels it had on tbh B) Joe_ep91 has them on his V and we resprayed them the colour urs are :)

What size they outa interest?

Nice one mate!

Boosting up is the only way to go B)

Imo once u'v been driving this a while (after sept obviously) you should take the zep fenders, the smoothed boot and the bonnet off the S and drop them onto this badboy B)

Also I love the wheels it had on tbh :) Joe_ep91 has them on his V and we resprayed them the colour urs are :D

What size they outa interest?

Cheers Dude

Yeah i had a quick go before on some private road and i love boost B)

Tbh i dont think i would be able to take anything off the S would have to wait and see :D

I still have the wheels on but cheshireglanza is having them as i not that keen on them mate there 15's aswell.