Just wondering on how difficult it would be to convert a glanza to RWD, If i were to get an EP95 do abit of custom fabrication, do you think its possible??

Enzo is the one who will clarify you on this topic. He actually owns an EP 95 with a 4EFTE lump in:)

Everything can be made possible provided you have the funds and know how I guess :lol:

Geo is in the midst of doing just that too - I would prefer a longtiudinal engine/gearbox setup for RWD rather than having to go through a transfer case and its resultant losses

or an engine for the front wheels and 1 for the rears :lol:

That would be kick ass lol

Does anyone remember that Golf VR6 with 2 engines in it? one for the back and one for the front. Must have heard about it?

^^Yeah i remember that they was also a Renault 5 GT turbo with two engine's one in the front and one in the back it was off its tits

there's two of them! 1 was orange & built by europarts in stoke,the other was silver & built in london,often comes up for sale with around an £8k price tag.

haha need two engines in an R5 incase one breaks which it most likely will

they have bottom ends made out of cheese in them things haha

:rolleyes:

As Riko said, best way would be to get a longitudinal mounted engine and RWD gearbox, prop and axle etc.

Indeed, I'm PRETTY sure a guy in New Zealand was doing just that a couple of years ago in a GT..

I've seen a longitudunally mounted 4E-FTE before anyway, once in an Offroader (guy on AUSC), and in a KP :rolleyes:

i've seen some RWD ep's. most notable a black glanza from japan with the 4efte in the back, and using a silvia subframe, and an ep82 from cyprus (or greece, i dont remember) ...