Looking Good! Whats the spec like?

and another local member as well :o although i don't have a glanza/GT just alot of parts :o

If you see a black lexus ridding about with 18's, tints and personal plates its probably me :o

Jason :o

Cheers guys, a lot of people have been saying about the shopping list but I kind of like it :o I can't drive it yet I have to wait until im 18 :/ 2 months. But look out for my silver polo riding on 17s lowered etc. I'll look out for you jason.

Selling the polo soon if anyone wants it :o.

With or without eyelids?

eyelidcar.jpg

Cheers,

How are you intending to get insured at 18 mate? It cost me £2500 at 19 for TPFT!

Im going to be 18, got quoted £1900 TPFT with endsleigh i think.

Have you just bought this? is this the one with the broken lock?

Yeah just bought it, hasn't got a broken lock.

It's a legit quote, I made sure it was for the glanza v not just the standard 1.3 like a few people seem to be insuring them as :o . I've had mix comments about the shopping list as people call it :o . I personally don't mind it but I may remove it i'm not sure yet. Cheers for the comments.

Hi mate, think you might be a friend of my cousin Jack. He lives in Chandler's Ford. He said his mate just bought a white glanza.

Lookin good mate, nice and clean :)

Joe

Hey, yeah thats me, I have seen some pics on facebook of your car, looks sweet. We will have to meet up sometime when im on the road.

:)

looks good man

got any big plans for her

Thanks, not sure yet, just got to get through the first year so i can declare the mods when im 19 then see how much it will cost with the mods on there at the moment. Then depending on money ill probably try and add more horses. Its already a huge step up from my 1.4 polo haha. What mods do you recommend to increase the horses for low dolla?

Cheers,