Cheshireglanza's N/a Build

Guest cheshireglanza

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you just cant wait can you. lol, right bin in touch with burton pro and thy do a set of slipper pistons for the 4efte and a molly top ring set, thw think the ring set might be a little expensize, just waiting on a price, looking for a set of lightend rods, got a turbo head so can start measuring the combustion chamber capacity and polishing and removing material inbetween the exhaust valves so we can put a 0.6mm trd head gasket on and not rise comprestion ratio, need your engine mate as i can start work on the crank pins. wat turbo is going on this mate. did you get that book i recomended fella.

Guest cheshireglanza

chris i will drop engine off on sat bout 10am

ryan no dude some on out bid me :)

sparky yes i might stay with this one lol but i have gt on my drive 2 :(

Guest cheshireglanza

im going to be brave now and put pic off both off my cars up and before any one says any thing bout the SAXO it was a bargin run around at £700 and it means i can look spend on the starlet

DSC00138.jpg

DSC00139.jpg

DSC00140.jpg

DSC00137.jpg

yep mate wat can i say the sun was low, the gravel was loose, and the rover well a quality peace of british enginnering. and dannys driving wow he got som skills, to say it was his first go. next up the alfa 156, and always remember watch out for the skip.

Guest cheshireglanza

@craig its got few new bits to go on tonight headlights,jam rear,civic rad been talking to chris bout getting the full car resprayed inside and out in white,forged engine build got my donar engine which need rings for £150 so going to forged it,its going to be slow build dont want to rush itwhat plastic bits have you got has mine have paint flaking off dash,round gear stick all the front plastic really

Guest cheshireglanza

@sparky i have tried to take them off but the paint wants to go with them lol so on they must stay

when i need sell it them stickers will make some chav very happy :)

• 2 weeks later...
@craig its got few new bits to go on tonight headlights,jam rear,civic rad been talking to chris bout getting the full car resprayed inside and out in white,forged engine build got my donar engine which need rings for £150 so going to forged it,its going to be slow build dont want to rush itwhat plastic bits have you got has mine have paint flaking off dash,round gear stick all the front plastic really

thought u had sent the jam rear bumper to me mate? still no sign of it and the money cleared almost 2 weeks ago