My Bro's Phenix Power Mr2

Well some of you may have already seen this car, its owned by my little brother (bastard :) )

its Phenix Powers Ex Demo car.

Its had many different engine/alterantions so some are old pics and some are newer, also a dyno graph for comic value :D

2912250967_c9d303093d.jpg

55c67356.jpg

6b388e3c.jpg

DSC07018.jpg

DSC07023.jpg

DSCF0030.jpg

HPIM6034.jpg

Image0001.jpg

Image002.jpg

Image004.jpg

Llandow_Track_Day_4th_October_2008_.jpg

SDC10056.jpg

and his old Supra TT, i loved this car! Everywhere he went it had people stoping and just looking at it! Was the only JGTC kitted supra in Europe at the time and was just under 2 metres wide, he even flew to Vegas just to view the kit on a supra to check that he definately wanted it............

HPIM4948.jpg

HPIM4946.jpg

HPIM4945.jpg

HPIM4947.jpg

Jason :p

Ahhh didn't realise that was your bros Mr2... yeah seen lots about this beasty beast!!, amongst numerous track vid :)

but didn't i hear rumors that he was going to brake it? or was that another version??

He was going to break it yes, he's moving to Japan for a year. But me and all his mates begged him to keep it! he sold the boot lid, carbon bonnet and wheels and i gave him £900 just so he had enough money to go to Japan and not break the car.

Car is in storage for the next year until he gets back and starts track days again.

Now thats a supra! Whats it packing under the hood??

Supra was pretty much standard when he had it, induction, intercooler, exhaust. Its now owned by a guy in denmark i think? Have been told its about 700-800 break and its also got a crazy antilag system. Think there are some vids on youtube knocking about somewhere???

Jason

good good man! if only all bro's where so generous *waits for my bro to give me some money to mod my car* :)

such a car should never be broken for parts.

will be wicked to see it back up and killing up the tracks :p

good good man! if only all bro's where so generous *waits for my bro to give me some money to mod my car* :p

such a car should never be broken for parts.

will be wicked to see it back up and killing up the tracks :D

Well i sort of paid the £900 as a part ownership in his Brian James Race Trailer, can use it for moving the Demon about and getting to track days etc But he didn't mention it in the first place, i came up with the idea so that he would have money and wouldn't have to break his MR2!

I didn't want him just to sell up and have fun in Japan only to come back to nothing! At least now he has a kick ass track weapon to coma back too :)

ohh my god!!! my mate saw your bro's supra during the build, he used to deliver for DHL and dropped some parts to him. small world lol he never shut up about how wicked it looked because your bro liffted the cover to show him it in progress, was a banzai feture car too wasnt it?

ohh my god!!! my mate saw your bro's supra during the build, he used to deliver for DHL and dropped some parts to him. small world lol he never shut up about how wicked it looked because your bro liffted the cover to show him it in progress, was a banzai feture car too wasnt it?

LOL yes it was. Small world! I remember him coming round to deliver some parts and he was looking around the car for a bit :)

Where abouts in Hampshire are you shorty?

me personaly, bitterne/west end and my mate lives in hedge end (land of the saxo boy racers lol) what about you bud? cant remeber where chris (my mate) said it was although im sure he remembers as hes like a bloody gps lol

me personaly, bitterne/west end and my mate lives in hedge end (land of the saxo boy racers lol) what about you bud? cant remeber where chris (my mate) said it was although im sure he remembers as hes like a bloody gps lol

Just round the corner dude, im over in Marchwood :) small world :p

bloody hell realy is just round the corner, will have to meet up some time maybe i can have a peep at the demon :) ill be headin ova for a set of thoese dila too as soon as the V ones are ready.

That Supra is just :)

Honestly would do anything for a big power Supra to look like that, fuck your Ferraris would have that anyday!!!

MR2 must be a weapon too, #goes to Youtube to search for videos of both#

bloody hell realy is just round the corner, will have to meet up some time maybe i can have a peep at the demon :( ill be headin ova for a set of thoese dila too as soon as the V ones are ready.

Your welcome to see the Demon, only problem its in Basingstoke :) Your closer to it then i am LOL