My Ep95 4x4 Build,(0-100 Vid Plus Fresh Pics)

ok i hanusly managed to delete two of my build threads clearing up p2ds spam, intead of hiting delet post i hit delete thread,

gutted! 6 pages 290 replys and over 5000 views gone

wanker ;)

mamaged to get the start of it from the sister site

start date january 2009

it all started off in late january when i did the sums on my christmas bonus to figure out if i could afford this project.

the conditions on the starlet is that it had to be most poverty spec for weight reasons.

and have power stearing and more importantly abs,

the rest did not matter as long as it was not in light blue.

so this 1997 reflet f popped up

so armed with my cash i used a friend/agent to bid on this very mint low example

purchase cost = �£ 255

(pictured here at koby docks osaka japan)

P1040072.jpg

total granny spec

not bad at all. so the car arrived on the 7th of April where i quickly gutted it

so in the space of a few hours from this

P1060455.jpg

to this

8x18 compomotive mo's

P1060471.jpg

P1060481.jpg

the engine is in mint conidtion it will be a shame to rip it out.

drove about like this with lights in for a week before getting my glanza parts sprayed up.

so from granny spec this

P1060569.jpg

to a more manly this( i know the plates squint lol)

P1060579.jpg

which was done four days ago, which takes me to now, im sorting out the

• suspension
  • chassis
  • rollcage
  • four pot brakes

update

fired her up today, got a front exit made up, it looks the tits!!

over the winter ive been bricking starting the ep up. now the winters out the way ive no excuse.

had a lot of thourghts on what it would feel like with decent boost behind it and its everything and more.

since i left funky power (11pmish) ive given the clutch a decent work out . words cant describe what it feels like to sympatheticaly side stept he clutch at 5k in the swat bus.

its truelly epic, and been buzzing since then.

il get some vids up. its boosting on standard boost but scalped & corsa vxr on the mate. the two guys in the vxr were really apreaceating, with the thumbs up after i broke a few car lengths on them with the side exit spitting away.

wouldent change that closer ratio box for the world!

im gona kick about with the swat graphics for a few more months then rip them off

its comedy seing peoples faces after i give it some boost and priceless after.

heres a wee vid i took recently at a private strip (east fortune)

more picturesof how it looks soon.

me and mates have analised different videos and know the speedos arnt acurate but revving to 8k im getting.

4.7 - 5.3 to 60 (100ks)

thats not bad on standard boost :lol:

aye man, not to worry. i hate trolls, we only have had one or two in the past.

here are pics of what it looked like

i hate t o say it but ive already got an asbo on the car, (asbo at 29 wtf - i need to get a grip here driving discreatly is the way forward)

vose=a also stopped me and cheacked one of my tyres was under limit so thats why the lenzos are on the front.

post-2-0-85140700-1343760153.jpg

post-2-0-82698500-1343760221.jpg

post-2-0-54501500-1343760195.jpg

thanx durmz, no its a twin exit coming out of the can,

when i rush the box up the gears it spits the od flame. mus t look savage at full chat.

if your needing a hand sourcing an ep95 let me know :p

Love it mate. seen you out in it last night when i was driving home. looks good. I love the side exit mate. is it legal? this will look awesome when finished. can wait to see it all done and flat out. :p

just work out the video thats amazing mate. :p

Ryan

@ bucket next time im in the city, i could take you for a spin?

@ryn86

cool, where abouts did i pass you?

@brad

lols got mine straight after fitting my front exit was a case of the redmist building up over winter

yea they are savage dude. think im onto something with it. :p

ive been thinking about it but its getting moted today and has a water leak so a new pumps on order but wont be here till next week.

id love to take it up the strip to see what it does but crail is a shit slow track.

speak to gaz about the engine by the way, hes waiting to here from you.

@ ryn the front exit is legal like,

the vosa guy was quite impressed by it as he haddent seen it before.

Amazing mate. street legal side exit = win. :p

I passed when you were turning in the junction just after tinto kennels. i was in my works beater (pug 206 2.0 hdi :p) slowed down a bit to see if you gave it some along that straight but you seemed to be driving quite slowly. how is it to drive?

Ryan

Ahhhhhh no wonder i couldnt find it this afternoon....kinda showed me up infornt of the lads in lecture when i was all excited about the vid then couldnt find it on the site..... :p

looks amazing mate, what happen to that engine (4EFE) ? exhaust mani?

seen this running at crail yesterday mate. love it. seen you owning scoobies which was awesome. What were your times and stuff like. didnt see you off the track to have a little look at this up close tho. but was looking and running well on the track. :)

Ryan

seen this running at crail yesterday mate. love it. seen you owning scoobies which was awesome. What were your times and stuff like. didnt see you off the track to have a little look at this up close tho. but was looking and running well on the track. :)

Ryan

Anyone get any videos? :)

Think they are 15s durmz ;)