My Ep95 4x4 Build,(0-100 Vid Plus Fresh Pics)

• 2 weeks later...

Haha g you legend, rob told me about this so had to come have a look!!

Epic stuff!! Haha!

You popping down japfest? Be good to catch up!

Oh and I'm going to need something sourcing but it's not an ep... Can you and your man in the know still help??

Cheers

si

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

seen this running at crail yesterday mate. love it. seen you owning scoobies which was awesome. What were your times and stuff like. didnt see you off the track to have a little look at this up close tho. but was looking and running well on the track. :angry2:

Ryan

aye man, humping those scoobys off the line was ep driving mecca for me, i mind one race the rear lit up and i crabbed off the start line, beaitng this scoob that aparently had 20k spent on it, so wish someone had a vid to it,

ok update time, ive not toched this thead in over two years (,")

determined to get it back on the road for bants and were a step closer,

in a round of events im on my 3rd engine in now for this ep.

current plans are to get it back to good and spanking new in the engine bay on a standard 4efte with one of my td12s or a ct9 boosting to 1.2 bar, wouldnt rule out a tdo4 but im not wanting to spend money to be honest. ive got all the bits and bobs for 200ggs so that will keep me happy the now with a wieght reduction until next year when il be doin an st205 conversion.

ahead of me lies another engine convo as im taking the auto engine loom out and replacing it with a manual looom, should be able to get the abs fired up now..

il keep this updated as she gets closer to bein on the road but it should be on by next week :)

post-2-0-72704700-1343759214_thumb.jpg

aye shorty its been too long. lookin forward to getting that sinking into the seat feeling when pinning it off the line...

ST205 conversion would be awesome, i take it that you would be using the running gear and the 3sgte?

thats the plan man

@charlie yea loads of space so just whenever dude let me know when you want to come down.

" g-man aye thats the one, what happened to your 4paw did you get it running? did you enjoy it? who did you sell it too?