Ok lads, im a bit down atm but might aswell just share the news.

I have just crashed my car :angry:

Went into the back of my mates 306 which was undamaged apart from number plate cracking.

Basically because i fitted new brake pads the other day, n im use to braking normally with my old brake pads n didnt brake hard enough went into the back of his car n pushed my bumper back, bent and pushed up my bonnet so it overlaps the grill bit on the bumper now. Pushed headlight back and snapped off my indicator.

Doesnt seem bad compared to other peoples crashed but i am really annoyed because of my funds lacking at the moment i cant afford to eat into my student loan to pay for the damage.

io will post up pics 2mo,

love eric

OH dear, not good news, was you tail gating? Hope not.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nah was no where near his tail, just didnt brake intime and this is a dodgy corner i thought he was gna go but then he didnt n i went into his back by not braking in time.

It has basically pushed the entire passenger side of my car back so that my bonnet is misaligned and the bumper looks like it has been twisted.

All i need it

passenger side light, passenger indicator unit, bonnet and most probably the front panel so it sits straight again.

Eric

yeh getting some parts of geo.

Went to bodyshop to get a quote because the whole front panel has been pushed back so the passenger side of my bumper is uneven. Cost about £100 he says

But he sed its prolly easier if i take my rad off n try banging it out myself so gna give it a go 2mo..

Eric x

• 2 weeks later...

ok cool just got your pm.

i will dismantle the parts and on the last friday of the month will deliver them to parcel force for you.

thats your best bet.

a brake down you need .

the bonnet

both headlights

which indicator?

and i said id throw in the bumper tooo.

what was the price we agreed?

at the same time also ill deliver your seat to parcel for rich.

i plan on goin to a jap breakers this firday but ill start a new thred for that