• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
cars coming along nicely now dude, need to lower the bugger if you havent already lol

hows the toe? lmao

yeah mate toes not so bad lol got another operation tomorrow having the whole thing removed car is lowered on bc ill post some more uptodate pics. the bc's r a little uncomfortable at time but handle well on roundabouts

• 2 weeks later...

after having the temp guage go up down and do wot eva it feels like i got advice to chnage me thermostat, so i purchased thermostat, coolant from toyota, and also some new blu rad pipes whiles i was at toyota i also purchased the rubber roof strips that fill the guttering on the roof. for sum reason mine were missin ? have also added a few poop pics of me decat

here the old thermostat:

SAM_0112.jpg

SAM_0114.jpg

new hoses

SAM_0121.jpg

SAM_0119.jpg

SAM_0124.jpg

new coolant

SAM_0123.jpg

SAM_0122.jpg

new roof strips:

SAM_0132.jpg

SAM_0130.jpg

decat:

SAM_0125.jpg

SAM_0128.jpg

SAM_0126.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
hey dude!

wen u get yer ecu, plug it in, start your car and let it idle for 10-15mins, without doing anything then go for a drive....

the car may get faster and faster for first few hundred miles! :)

Thanks socks cant wait to get it fitted so i canput my foot down after the 15 min idle??? lol did u get your afr checked?

• 2 weeks later...
Hey man, havent heard from u in a while. That thing must be rapid now!!! Pretty sure the clutch will go soon tho or have you already got an uprated clutch?

Joe

clutch is ok at the moment havent had a problem just yet man, but its on the list how r ya doin mate should meet up soon

Look smart mate, look's clean nice progress keep up the good work :)

thanks mate engine bay doesnt look half as clean as it used to im gonna pay a company i think i tryed using maguires defrease but it looks worse lol