Sun Roof Phobia!

Ok i've been looking for a starlet for a while now, this one has come up and is pretty local. It's ideal apart from its got a sun roof!!

Should i be put off buying it? :lol:

Suggestions are welcome!

Cheers

Luke

Why would that put you off? :lol:

I got a sunroof model GT and I LOVE it!!! B)

No you shouldn't be put off because it has a sun roof!! it just means you cant have a roll cage!!

You can get roll cages for sun roof models B)

sunroofs rock as you will end up ripping out the ac so is better to have a sunroof, they are not very common, you can as sparky says get cages as I've just bougt a cusco "sunroof model" rear cage for the V :lol: i loove my sunroof! in fact i sold my first V to specificaly import a black sunroof spec V lol

Would you like to be in the situation below:

Turn up to a starlet meet to have the ONLY sunroof model - I think that's something to be proud of, special.

As long as it isn't raining and isn't too cold, back goes the sunroof, got to love the light in and fresh air.

Turn up to a starlet meet to have the ONLY sunroof model - I think that's something to be proud of, special.

As long as it isn't raining and isn't too cold, back goes the sunroof, got to love the light in and fresh air.

I did that on my very first trafford meet and everyone noticed :lol:

go look at it mate i would of bought it trust me u make him an offer he will take it its bin on there over month if i didnt buy this onne thats one i would of bought its in the fastest colour lol trust me mate go check it out it was my first choice but guy was away wen i wanted to view sunroof is heavier so what though! grade 4 less than 50k check it out!!!

Sounds like me at most meets lol