• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good, the Rota's aint that expensive. I Speak to Ben at RareRims, he does the best prices I've found.

Car is looking good. Just wait till you get the power up'd.

cheers :D there £920 on there site, and im presumeing thats without tyres.

id rather be buying power mods :D

Sod getting rotas. Yea the drift range is nice but tbh for £1100 you could get some epic Work or SSR wheels over on driftworks. They will give you amazing stance. Theres loads of wheels for sale on there all the time at all different prices. I got my enkei's for £90 lol

Other than that its a lovely looking car dude. A few mates have got them and i love them. I was planning on getting rid of my lexus for one before

Sod getting rotas. Yea the drift range is nice but tbh for £1100 you could get some epic Work or SSR wheels over on driftworks. They will give you amazing stance. Theres loads of wheels for sale on there all the time at all different prices. I got my enkei's for £90 lol

Other than that its a lovely looking car dude. A few mates have got them and i love them. I was planning on getting rid of my lexus for one before

ye im allways looking on drifttorks and sxoc forsale sections for bargins :)

these wheels will do for the while tho (some spacers and a refurb and they willl look pukka! :) ) as ive got other things to buy 1st

like coilovers,bucketseats,power mods, alloy rad.....bal bal bal

What size and fitment. My 2 - 17x9 ET30's and 2 17x9.5 ET30's were only about 750 without tyres? That was Torque Drifts.

You got a power figure in mind? You joined the SXOC yet?

i was looking at 18 x 9.5j all round et20 rota gtr-Ds ... only going stage one at the moment mate,

ye im on sxoc but they dont seem a very nice bunch :) .... uksc ftw!

Brewin, what make you say that?! I love the club, helped me no end. Had a guy build my engine for free B) Get to know your local members. Hope you pop down to the weekender next year :rolleyes: Its no end of fun!!

Yeah the GTR-D's are a new wheel. And in 18s they are bound to be expensive :)

i do go on sxoc but only the "for sale section" and members rides. just never bother posting.

ive been to a couple of sxoc meets and found them rubish to be honnest,

lots of people putting there names down to go and 2or3 cars turn up so i gave up with them.

with the sound of it youve got some seriously good members in your area! doing you an engine build for free!! thats awsome! :p

i met a few people off the driftworks forum at the last santa pod DWYB and they were a top bunch of guys

so ill use there forum more from now ;)

i wont be doing the weekender, but i will be at awsomefest B)

hope to see you guys there!

• 4 weeks later...

***update***

got the rust off the crashbar

1234f3c7.jpg

6ebfd1c8.jpg

Front wing in filler due to a bad previous repair job

be22fb13.jpg

Cleaned rear arch + zink primed then underseal.. oh and paint caliper <_<

abb10a12.jpg

c07a9aee.jpg

rear wheels in matt black with 225-40 strech tyres... still need spacers and front tyres ^_^

eb6a4d5e.jpg

3d48ad9e.jpg

these arived today from touge automotive today B)

50437f38-2.jpg

ebd11519.jpg

• 3 weeks later...