Is Every Person That Tunes There Car The Same As ....

untill your actually proper scared of putting your foot down or you no you can plant it as the car gonna pull you all over the road hitting parked car's thats when you no you sorta getting close to the point :rolleyes:

I like the way you say SORT OF haha

lol nah i think my next move is a forged engine im going to try and chase big power :(

My advice would be to uprate your brakes and handling first theres no point in having a shit load of power if you cant stop it and it only goes in a straight line. :rolleyes:

by the way looking like your ebc dont work. I'm going to take it in bits tomoz and see whats what.

the thing is you get used to power and then it get's boring so you end up going bigger turbo, then the engine ill prob blow then you forge then you go bigger turbo, then the turbo normally gives way, sooo you pick a bigger turbo, the cycle just keeps going!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

yep :rolleyes:

I've done the full glanza kit on my sr but cant help but think about how it would look with a carbon bonnet and lip now :/ even though i know i wont get them lol

not power but same kinda thing :(

got strut brases on and coilovers next move is 4pots then bigger power lol the shop i got my boost controler off is sending me a new boost controler unit so i hope it is that the solinoid is working i take it then?

lol well im defiantly the same as all over car tunning enthusiasts and thats ............................. SKINT!!!

Me too, its ok though, its the banks money im spending, not mine :(

Im the same, i really hsould just leave mine as a standard engine as it will be more than enough, but i have for some reason thought it would be a good idea to try and push 200bhp+ .....................what the hell am i thinking!!!!! The first ride is going to either kill me or shock me for life! can't wait :rolleyes::D

i have a fair amount of power.. so im not bothering about tunning again...

i dont intend to spend anymore tuning pennies.. until i get my next car.. then ill tune that car to its average power..

i might rebuild an engine... but the car will not be touched unless its pads.

its a 1.3 at the end of the day. you wont get crazy power unless you spend crazy money...

ive spent 2.5k on mine now but i want a 5efte forged with somthing like a td05 or somthing looking for about 300 350+ but thats once i got a pay rise and im just going to make it really concorse condision i think its pritty safe to say im hooked but y not :rolleyes:

Same here, Car tuning is a hobby and its just soo addictive that i dont think i'll ever stop to be honest.

Ive spent an absolute fortune on my N/A and to be honest its still a N/A. When i get a Turbo that'll be it ill be skint 24/7

Theres always something you want to buy :D

When mine was 185hp I got bored pretty quickly :)

Should be running close to 230hp when its back out but im sure after a week of driving it I will be after 250+ :(

hahaa i get that now and ive hardly spent anything :)

After arriving home having got the car machine polished, the parents have officially asked me to stop spending money on the car! :(