nazzurro19 - now ended - sold

no idea it was on the cAr like it so probably wrong but it wont be like that way too much longer MwaHahaha :lol:

looking at your car from the front how does it go......

from the turbo across to the right side then the pipes from the left of the fm goes back across then up the right side to the inlet manifold.is this correct?

in the picture where you can see the bov,is this fitted to the pipe that goes from the fm to the inlet manifold?

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**********update time***********

new gizzmo and some bling bling stickers YO!!!

i like it how the gizzmo states easy simple set up then its like set this to 0 then drive hard do this turn ignition on n off reboost press this button etc lol

21d6733d.jpg

there realy easy to fit but i found it abit awkward to use but other people find them fine so it might just of been me, but i ended up selling mine and getting a blitz 1.

well ive gone and done it again , skinted myself buying more parts which are teasing me just sitting in my room lol all in pretty colourful boxes

well todays spendings went on the following

Rscoop.jpg

a sexy reverse scoop, wanted one of these for ages proper badman scoop :o lol

and then i got

*a blue magnetic sump plug

*a fmic - turbo gasket

*a toyota oem oil filter

*a CT9 water gasket

*a CT9 oil gasket

nothing big and exciting but still crucial parts for my build , now all i need is the bottom of the decat to exhaust gasket and that shud be all the gaskets, then just come coolant and oil and ill be ready for the service and new rad fitting

now i just need some defi gauges :o , a CT12 turbo , some sort of ECU and a remap and wallah hopefully push around 220bhp and my project will be power done

then i want a FRP or carbon bonnet, FRP front vented wings , then touch ups on scuffs n damage , tart up engine bay couple more handling mods and the cars complete :o so another £1500 atleast and about another year and ill be done

till i want a forged lump and full respray so another £5000 lol

nothing much happening with the car atm bar im hopefully going to pick up some defi gauges stepmasters with the 6 button controller

much like these ones but im going for Oil temp , Oil pressure & Boost

defi.jpg

also picked up a sandwich plate for them for £3.19 haha

plate.jpg

blue to match everything

and lastly the small package through the door

last little parts for the new turbo kit etc

d2fed049.jpg

again not much of an update but still a good day spent on the car

9 hours of freaking cleaning , my fingers are soo damn sore and cut up n numb lol but it was worth it

heres how the car started after a basic clean

3d98485a.jpg

so i decided to unleash hell and go all out on the car

i first of all gave it a basic clean and a rubdown

then i used a poorboys clay bar and clayed the whole car

then i washed the car again

polished the car

used nattys paste wax and waxed the car

but then it still was dirty so i decided to go halfrauds and buy some cutting compound , i picked up ultimate compound by meguirs as i heard this was the best stuff - and it was

c38adb93.jpg

as you can see theres a half n half dirt n clean lol , so then i compounded the whole car which has now took out so many scuffs and scrapes the car almost looks brand new :D so silky smooth to touch haha

i also used some meguirs endurance tire gel and did all the scuttle panel, door trims n sills , and my splitter and it made it look amazing

IMG_3569.jpg

IMG_3570.jpg

IMG_3571.jpg

also polished up the exhaust

IMG_3572.jpg

wheels and tires all nice and shiny

IMG_3573.jpg

IMG_3574.jpg

IMG_3575.jpg

i also had some cleaning sessions on the headlights which has made them look alot more nice n shiny aswell

the products i used were

poorboys claybar

car plan shampoo

poorboys nattys paste

meguires tire gel

meguirs ultimate compound

turtle wax window cleaner

meguires hot alloys

and the lovely gf brought me it all and a lil meguirs manbag to put em in :D

also one of the neater engine bay , and look how shiny the scuttle panel is :(

IMG_3568.jpg

just a shame about all the paint chips and blemishes on the front n rear bumper , then the car would look mint

also waiting for my power up kit , screamer , oil feed return and gauges and sandwich plate to turn up this week :(

right well im now officially skint once again !! haha this months money has now gone on these

freaking Defi stepmasters :) shit yeah in white so now im guna get some indiglo dials to match

put a bid on 6 days ago for £350 was wining at £250 all the time then in the last minute some douche costs me another 40 quid haha but still a steal i reckon for £295 complete with all senders etc

defisyeah.jpg

and then the other parts of my money have gone on getting my reverse scoop sprayed and my grille touched up and sprayed also (i did it myself) not a brilliant job but that will now make the front of the car finished

but now with having so many products in my room i cant keep my hands off so i had a quick match up of thew new kit :(

IMG_3577.jpg

IMG_3578.jpg

IMG_3580.jpg

IMG_3581.jpg

i cant wait !! only a few more lil things to buy , like hosing , oil return , maybe get a roose ancillary kit , a double gauge pod holder centre console ,

then i am still in the needs of turbo and ECU

but i dont know what to go for any ideas guys ? wana push 1.2/1.3 bar for pod and run it daily at 0.5 but then occasioanlly 1bar runs :(

haha im trying but its the missus birthday the big 18 so mays payday none is going on the car lol :thumbsup: then month after is insurance renewal which ill be paying monthly so now i only have like £300 a month to spend on car and i still need a £570 turbo a £450ish ecu and a £400 ish remap lol

sparky - is there a difference in size between your gauges cause ons has a circle on the display the other has a big onlong shape ? is it ones a newer model lol?