nazzurro19 - now ended - sold

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you are keeping it mate :)

Wastegate looks awsome and deffo a bargain!!

Just take your time modding it now then or just go without like me :p lol

well once again ive spent another £100+ on the car this month oooooooooops lol but i just want my build to have all the parts im addicted to the shinyness , money aint so shiny n nice looking as big stainless manifolds etc so heres todays spendings

1) Civic dual core rad + 12" fan + lashing kit

B0C3CgWkKGrHqJiEw5FV5-9dBMYo0hNq_12.jpg

2) more of an essential haha both wheel joints , hopefully this will sort out my stupid pulling off judder and knockin noises

BUO4QmBGkKGrHgoOKigEjlLmJg8nBKMu4tog_12.jpg

that is all :)

cheers dude ive got currently a crappy autobahn over the manifold route but when i fit the wepr kit im guna rotate the turbo and have a really short pipe hopefully coming off the turbo to a right anle bend and thus elliminate all lag haha

ive got another update to do with more pics but will do it 2moz

cheers for reading makes me happy people are intrested :)

well as i said here is a new update but not a very fortunate one : here goes

as you know i had my windows tinted on valantines day by the missus which was an awesome surprise but thus i snapped both my wind deflectors so that night i posted up a wanted section several of you replied but cheshire said he had a mint set which i could have for £23 delivered including paypal fees so of course i grabed it !!

then most of you probably saw my thread about it being a month later and still no winddeflectors etc i was then giving a tracking number and be hold 5 days later this apeared at my door

68a87d12.jpg

now correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure they should have been straight - so i decided to text cheshire afterall its only been a months wait , he tole me he was working away atm and ill get a refund asap so yet again more waiting , it may not have been his fault but i would of used a hell of a lot more bubble wrap to save this from happening

f220eb1e.jpg

so all in a month wait and now who knows how long for a refund !

well moving on next ive been having some trouble with the gearbox so i decided to check the level of fluid , whata bitch to do didnt have a 24mm so walked 15 mins to halfrauds to get one then i couldnt get to the bolt due to shitty fmic pipe route so had to take some of that out then struggled for nearly an hour to undo the bolt, finally undid it and it appears it wernt the gearbox oil it is infact the synchros ! the expensive option haha !! god freaking dammnit

but then sparky made me feel happy again by sending me these (no not dildos)

cd8b7fab.jpg

some gaskets ready to go in the pile with all the other car parts hahah

and then just after the gaskets this turned up :)

30dcb090.jpg

new ball joints yeah - that should stop the juddering in the car and make it a smooth ride again

******* for a LOL fail flip moment **********

watch this http://s256.photobucket.com/albums/hh181/n...nt=16355bde.mp4

What a mixture of feelings from this update, cant help but laugh though (at the pancake flip) :)

Hope you get your refund ASAP mate but again its Chesh we are talking about now ;)

im so gutted most wind deflectors sell for around £50 with damage to em :)

but on the plus side i am buying £400 worth of gauges in 2 days time ;)

wel it does include the following :)

prosport stepper/warning gauge with audible tone all in blue

boost (bar)

oil pressure (bar)

oil temp

water temp

and there AFR wideband kit

water temp adapter

and the sandwhich plate

all brand new and delivered plus 10% so comes to like £360 i thought that was a bargain haha