nazzurro19 - now ended - sold

just a lil update weather has been awefully shite here so i havent been able to spray my rocker cover but .... this turned up in the post today

1125c73c.jpg - thanks to cali-BHC very good

and it is a beast of a filter hits on my fmic bracket so had to do a lil shuffling and squeezing to get it to fit lol

and im still waiting on a cucso rear strut cant wait for that to arrive ;)

and i may possibly be getting something rather funky - steveGT will know what it is haha

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone tell me where i can buy my self an air filter relocation kit for the starlet, or do you know the sizes of the silicone to order so i can make one up my self?

How did you guys do it?

You WILL get hooked on that sound :)

good progress mate, Noticed we have a similar intercooler setup with the hot pipe over the manifold,

What manifold are you running with this, im looking for a new one at the mo just trying to find out what ones will fit with that pipe over the manifold

im not sure what mine is but definatly looks same as yours. not the best has a million miles of piping will be changed soon, sweet i thought the normal manis would be ok just want sure how big they were compared to stock

if you look at the first runner on the manifold u shud see a lil metal plate if its autobahn88 and if it is defo change it mines cracked n been rewelded about 4 times haha

but i cba to change it til i get a new turbo etc

wahooooo another goody to strenghten the rear :lol: - cheers ep91steve

64d0e4f6.jpg

cusco rear strut sweeet - will be fitting on thursday due to havin to adapt my rear plastics n cut a bit out etc

and also ordered a TRS tow strap in bue :) and lastly stil tring to get hold of this secret goody which is uber cool

wahey more goodies through the post , i am soo pleased with this , may have to get a jezza rear eye to suit

25530503.jpg

there will be a rear cusco fitting session tomoz and my trs strap so ill update some more tomoz

right little update as promised , got my cusco strut and my little dremmel and a sanding wheel ! what a big mistake took me abour an hour n half just to adapt the plastics around my supports to fit the cusco , and while doing so i had a van full of gypsies watching me eventually they come over ask what i was doing and how fast my car is etc, n saying things like i wana go in it , corr id love to drive that - implying they wana steal it so what have i done about it i hear you ask well this is what i did £20 from the RANGE

b0369afe.jpg

anyway stupid chavy nobed's - the build must go on so yeah neway the strut

TADAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

b38b6f15.jpg

looking pretty good now, i am loving the feel of the 3 rear struts now almost to the point of feeling like a go-kart once i get some front lower struts

and just to finish off the trs strap fitted

806b2b1d.jpg

well get better pics during the day :)

well its santa pod first so guna run it dwn the strip screaming in every gear lol then snett or marham track it so still got a cupple months still need gauges, new rad and other tings firstnbut if i see a rarb ill take it

well today i have a knock on the door around 8:30 and a guy says im here to tint your windows , n i was like shit yeah !!

then the gf tells me its my valentines present - which is the best prezzy ever :)

ive got the rear 3 dark smoke and the front 2 legal smoked and then another sunstrip but a legal one on the inside which is still viewable through

and im guna get ep82 in jap stickers to go on the passenger side of the sunstrip and a lil uksc sticker

took 6 hours of waiting but the result is amazing chuffed to pieces , they were heated on using a heatshrink style vinyl