nazzurro19 - now ended - sold

yeah its been a few days no so can clean with whatever you want

so you want 4 airvents doing?

centre console cd surround bit? gauge holders? and spedo surround?

becaus they are textured i will need to primer each on so around £70?

is there any other parts?

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the clock surround bit aswell and the door card arm rest thingys and the bit where the switches are, literally every plastic bit in the car done <_<

then i can get the actual console glovebox and door cards flocked and wallah will look well sweet, probs want all the rear panels done aswell in the stripped out bit so it all looks new fresh and white

sounds very good to me wont be anytime soon though this months wages go like this

tax - mot - torque damper - tattoo - rent - phone - insruance lol so will be in a cupple months time i reckon

• 3 weeks later...

big update :

yesterday was the day off my cars mot and the results were terrible BIG MASSIVE FAIL

136f82b6.jpg

Failed on:

parking break efficieny

nearside rear parking brake **dangerous**

nearside front velocity joint split

nearside front insecure brake hose twisted **dangerous**

offside front insecure brake hose twisted **dangerous**

nearside rear insecure brake hose twisted **dangerous**

offside rear insecure brake hose kinked **dangerous**

nearside rear wheel bearing excessive play

offside rear wheel bearing excessive play

B) bad bad news also some major advisorys too :

all brake lines chaffed

all tyres bald

and both front cv joints

so the total cost of all the fails just to pass it was £384

be6252a6.jpg

but least i got this outta it in the end - which is due to dave and the team at TMD B) awesome service and great people well chuffed they also fitted this for me :D

d76baf8f.jpg - from jezzas groupbuy a BIG BIG improvement on gearchanges no more engine feeling like its slamming the floor from 2nd to 3rd

i also got a cooling panel off cheshire - very good to buy and deal with and a very good price also chucked in a cupple lil freebies :D

i also had a painted rocker cover to go on but was advised not to fit it as it was covered in sand from the blasting it got all under the baffle plate etc

so to people buying them from IDREES becareful when dealing with his rocker covers as the baffle plate may be full of sand which will in due course completely fook up your engines B) so not impressed i couldnt fit it but tbf he did refund me although now ive lost money on getting it powdercoated etc which he wont cover the cost of B) so bewary

I'v been lucky on my past 2 M.o.T's for the starlet as its passed both time's...

You did have a big list of bit's but when you put it all togeather it wasn't much really, just pretty much all break studd had to be replaced...

Nice to see ya done it tho an starlet is going strong...

well i knew about the fails so i bought wheel bearings,brake lines all round and all the parts i gave em to my mate to fit and this is what happend B) so i had to do it all again but this time got TMD to do the work to get it thru soo soo gutted , cheers guys

Unlucky about the MOT, nevertheless I'm liking what you've been doing so far!

Could you tell me what mods & boost you were running when you ad the dyno run done? I'm curious to know how much my GT will be pushing out at 0.8 Bar B)

Really good result then! B)

I will have;

Relocated air filter

Iridium Heat 7 plugs

Kakimoto Exhaust

Gutted Cat

Hks actuator @ 0.8 Bar

Hopefully should be around the same sort of power and I'll be happy B)