nazzurro19 - now ended - sold

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

wel nothing too major just a general tidy clean up and cheap modding lol

im stil waiting for a ciggy socket so my interior is still stripped out but i did today remove bout 5kg of shit from the car lol mainly some front in dash speakers !! and i did remove the rear wiper long last

38243a1a.jpg

and just for anyone else who is considering it the clips that are covering the spoiler bolts do indeed pop straight in and are as tight as a nuns vagina !! so no need to buy bungs now guys

also just a cheap £5 spruce up lol

c0de36d4.jpg

its gone from horrible yellow gunky looking to nice blue washer jet hoses

and also a little discovery - not sure what it is i know that this box is the japanese areial fm signal thingy bob

3ab3a5f8.jpg

and these 2 sets of wires coming out underneath my seat the bigger connection one was connected to that weird box but the other cable i have no idea what it connects to

23733e4c.jpg

but this is wher it came from underneath my front seat

1a0d99f9.jpg

its a plastic cap im using i got it from the inside of the boot if you open it up u shud have 4 one for each screw point to the spoiler i just unclicked it out and it fitted in perfect and the washer jet pipe is 3mm

cheers hopefully have a rear cusco brace soon to fit and some new window tints

failing that im guna get 5 gauges and wire em all in - or im considering a civic rad hoses etc ready for my service lol

right just another lil day on the car sorting odds n sods i saw gillianos how 2 about moving the head unit and fort sheeze that looks nice so guess what ive done today ?

d93ed7e3.jpg

it certainly does look nice :) and outta sight of chavs lol

and i also moved the cig socket into a din slot

86f6fa4a.jpg

but there is a plan, when i next get some gauges im going to get a piece of carbon fibre and mould it or plastic weld it into the double din slot and have 3 gauges in there and then underneath the gauges is where ill cut out a slot for my turbo timer and cig socket so it will all look pretty nice - or unless i have a boost gauge by then ill put the timer and controller next to eachother and then put the cig socket umm near the footwell or something

and last thing today is ........ these

40459967.jpg

was planning on painting the rocker cover today but then disaster struck !!

the missus wanted to go banham zoo lol so i didnt have time for the painting but i will update this friday with a nice glossy rocker

hmm , have you had an mot stu with your charcol filter gone etc cause i read thru the post you put up and then the link what people put up arguin against it sayin its an mot failure illegal etc you had many isues ?

No issue's as such, i have a friend do my mot's so little things like emisions they manage to get it threw..An befor anyone starts it is legaly done so it does pass emisions properly..

Cant see it being an mot failer as it doesn't come into it...

Erm i actually still hav the little bits of pipe on there as in pic's...

I haven't had time to get out properly an sort it, buthopeing in the next few weeks to get out an proper go right over engine bay for japfest, it needs a good clean up....