nazzurro19 - now ended - sold

id defo recomend this guy he also does vehicle wraps etc so i plan on maybe getting my centre console carbon wrapped in white carbon cant say ive ever seen anyone here with a white carbon wrap lol

pics will be on here 2moz around half 8 9 lol :)

i love my car & gf lol

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and also for people like me with the screw type wiper blades you can buy these from wilco for £0.99 ;) - thanks to enots for finding these for me i thought id have to send em back

8a664373.jpg

well its that time of the month again nearly payday so im alredy buying in some parts :p

my newest addition is one of these :)

ee0a8981.jpg

i wanted to wire it up properly so i could still open the boot, feed the wires through etc but then i decided to just test it and found this :)

4f817b21.jpg

i then took it apart to see if i could fix it and it just crumpled all in my hand

55d63cd5.jpg

i then cleaned it all up and getting ready to spray it but then the green part all crumpled so im probs going to have to paint it all black and then use white spirits and clean up all the green part so i have a white glow badge

any way next purchase just won on ebay :p a nice TRD quickshift wahooo

quickshift.jpg

gearnkob will be up for sale if anyone wants it ? offers me

and then hopefully the last purchase in 5 days time will be something to push me up to around the 190+ BHP ;)

mask it off and give it some black spray, or just buy some vinyl and cover it, then cut around the GT part dude

cars looking sweet now, i remembered i was parked next to your tent at japshow lol

well ill hopefully be buying another gt centre part that will be mint so saves my painting it etc

yeah sure did dude has come along way and still more to come

You'll love the TRD shifter mate :)

What gear knob do you have then? I really like the TRD one (no I dont want to buy it I have enough knobs :p ) lol

a five incher according to facebokk the other night! :)

cars looking good though mate, do like a white gt!

:) What is it with you today Daz, I know your bored and off work but cumon :p

im bored and off work! going for a check up on fri though so plan is when they take the cast off to look at it im gona make a run (hop) for it! then il be out your hair mate! :)