nazzurro19 - now ended - sold

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mate you should come bluewater on saturday, i know its a trek but it ll be worth it, if not do you wanna do a mini meet next thursday?

and well i ll warn you i got told my exhaust was too loud and that cause it was so loud it is and illegal modification so i had to run it with the silencer in it for a while

there are noise tests i know SVA used to say to me they fail if the cars over 100db i think dont quote me

well mine with the silencer in blitz say its 98db to conform with the law :p and when the police did the test it blew 118db just give the mot bloke a drink and they ll probs be alright, just remember to dip the clutch as you go by the police its what i do now

dude you go down yarmouth i went down there like before my car went in garage there was just loads of french cars one civic parked up next too it and was like "CAR FRIEEEEEND? JAP CAR FRIEND"

then drove off yarmouths cool 24hr mcdonalds :L

dude you go down yarmouth i went down there like before my car went in garage there was just loads of french cars one civic parked up next too it and was like "CAR FRIEEEEEND? JAP CAR FRIEND"

then drove off yarmouths cool 24hr mcdonalds :L

lots of barbies driving around too its hilarious seeing the boy racers chaving about n getting pulled lol

really ? thats good then haha have you had an mot with a screamer fitted

not yet but i asked the garage that will be doing it and they just said if they dont hear it during the test they cant say its to loud

well just for anyone who is following this i have been skint out and am slowly building up some really good parts ready for a hybrid set up

the parts ive bought are

WEPR external manifold

WEPR oil feed

WEPR downpipe

WEPR short fmic pipe

WEPR screamer pipe

Wind deflectors

2 lower ball joints

radiator pipes ( cheers sparky )

Turbosmart ultragate 38mm wastegate ( cheers ep91steve )

and the parts i still need to buy

oil temp, oil pressure , water temp , aem wideband and boost in bar

sandwich plate

Gizzmo MS-IBC EBC

0.5 bar spring

civic radiator & mounting kit

service kit - oil, rad fluid , coolant etc

manifold gasket , turbo gasket , downpipe gasket

then lastly get my turbo welded shut , hpoefully this will all be complete and fitted by april ;) too long to wait haha but if anyone has any parts im after please let me know

haha yeah about another 600+ worth i would get most of it next month but im going pod lol

then after ive got the power set up i need to get a glanza box

with a lsd a light flywheel n a new clutch haha

then a hybrid n remap all be the end of the year

Yea you will be needing the ct9 gasket set then, mani to turbo, turbo to downpipe, I do have a head to manifold gasket to but will be needing that one.

Let me know if you want them two gaskets, genuine toyota ;)

well yesterday i panicked had a midlife chrisis and put the car up for sale - if that happens again slap me like seriously WTF i cant sell my car i love it and then today something turned up and as soon as i opened it the blue, shinyness made me smile

so over the next few days ive been getting a parcel every day as my build starts to take part

day 1 : autobahn 88 radiator hoses (cheers sparky)

8c5490fc.jpg

day : 2 TODAY ultragate 38mm wastegate (cheers ep91steve)

b6192748.jpg

absolute bargain £100 :)

still waiting on manifold screamer etc etc but i will update as more nice shiny parts arrive

with the curent situation of money flow slowing down i was hoping to ave this done in a month or possibly 2 but now its probs guna be around 3-4 months till its finished :p not ovally impressed but defo dont want to sell the car ! will never ever ever never happen

no doubt by the end of this month my room is guna be ful of boxes,bubble wrap and all nice parts to get me up n running - next months purchase a gizzmo MS-IBC and manifld gasket and 0.5 bar spring :D hopefully