• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dean im being honest now your car really inspired me! every time i see your car you know my face lights up :p you should defo get them! and for something as beautiful as your car its gotta be worth it ;)

and dan i think im set ;) I've got all archers rolled coilovers , overfeanders to give some more coverage to the wide wheels wich a nice bit of tyre strech to make it look crazy ;)

cheers for the comments guys !

Looking absolutely lo=ush josheyboy!

It appears we gonna have a bit of a stance battle coming on as i also have 8 inch wide but i dont have 0 offest thats insane! ;) Plus with the livesports kit ya beat me all round ;)

Gonna look absolutely awsome when there all wrapped in rubber and fitted ;)

Dan.

nahh no battles! deans the true champ doing the unthinkable when people said he was mad! i just loved his stance that much i had to go low offset lol

the wheels i was originaly looking at was some 15x8 et15 borbet A's but the chap selling them never got back to me after many phonecalls and emails and texts! i was looking at these rotas but when i was they wer only sold in america and would have cost a fortune to ship over! so it suprised me when i found them selling in the uk and a pritty good price! couldent resist.. it was ither these or just some normal boring wheels lol

not really an update but I've got my new clutch on now and oh how i have missed boost! so much adrenalin running through my vains! lol

neways i found the problem why the box wouldent go on!

there was a super small burred edge on the teeth of the clutch wich wouldent let the spline go fully through, so a job that should have taken 4 hours took 4 days!

glad its all sorted now the new clutch is waay more smoother and dosent kill your leg when you sit in traffic,

this is why my clutch was slipping

post-6575-1297602047.jpg

post-6575-1297602073.jpg

also gave my box abit of a tidy up as it looked abit rank lol

post-6575-1297602117.jpg

glad to be back on boost :)