as much as id love to sticker bomb the whole dash i dont think I've got enough jobs to put do it!! but im looking into buying some :( im going to be doing the door cards and under the steering wheel and the gear stick surround and around the cup holders but thats all , i dont want to overkill it with the whole dash becasue i dont want you to be able to see it from outside the car lol want my car looking mean from the outside and very JDM on the inside :unsure:

neways now the weather has warmed up i was able to give my car a much needed clean!

also put my winter wheels on wich came off my sisters corsa B) they look nicer on mine lol

post-6575-1292154866.jpg

post-6575-1292154975.jpg

what you guys think?

my wedssports are up for sale as im going for some real JDM wheels for the summer!

cheers josh

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

bit of an update :lol:

would have had all this sooner if the postman decided to do his job rite... but yeh heres some of the bits I've had over the past week and put on :o

my girlfriend got me this for xmas :o

starlet_cup.bmp

a starlet cup :D

heres what came through the post!

post-6575-1294338690.jpg

post-6575-1294338759.jpg

post-6575-1294338820.jpg

time to get fitted!

post-6575-1294338959.jpg

post-6575-1294338476_thumb.jpg

post-6575-1294338596.jpg

more bits to come B) hope you likee!

cam cover :D

post-6575-1294338570.jpg

Lol yeah i had to take a few deep breaths lol at one point i was going to jump on the thing and smash it to bits lol..

I also had to cut a section out the bottom as it didnt have a L shape slot in it like the oem one.