How Much Is My Car Worth Do You Reckon

Black GT Quad Light

76,000miles

Fully Waxoyl'd to prevent rust ect

Exterior is in good condition Zero Dents just a Few Scratches

Interior is like new

100% Standard apart from Kenwood Head unit

And Stainless Exhaust system Unknown make was on car from Japan not very loud at all but gives a nice exhaust note

Brand new Genuine Toyota Rear shock absorbers done around 70miles

Timing Belt changed 1200miles ago

Has had about 3 Oil/Filter Changes in the 3months or so that I've owned it

All Tyres are well within legal limits

8months MOT

4months tax

06022010076.jpg

06022010077.jpg

12022010128.jpg

12022010129.jpg

Would you say I'd possibly get £2600-£2700 for it ??

Yeah see what you mean,

I'll only be selling to get a Glanza, but as they pretty much same car's i won't be in any rush to get rid of the GT so I wouldn't budge on price much I dunno gonna have a think about what I want to do

my mate just bye wun for £2.150

where did he bye that wun? ive never seen a gt sell for £2.15

on a more serious note, i think the valuation is about right.

mine has a few more toys, but still standard, is white, and im gunna expect £2500 for mine in about 4 weeks once i refurb the wheels.

The price on these cars is like yoyo's, got offered 3k from about 4 people for mine only 3 months ago, now i'd take 2.5k for it. just wierd.

Yeah I don't understand the price of them! Some go for £3000+ some go for £1700 it's mad I think I will just put it up for £2600 when I go to sell it, It's not a must sell situation it's just i wouldn't mind to upgrade to a Glanza now that I can get insurance on one

It's a really really clean car just a few scratches, But underneath it's mint and mechanically it's sound but people seem to be to hung up on performance and looks rather then how it's been looked after, Well that's the impression i get from people that sell them from what they say in there For sale threads,

I dunno

Get a price in your head for the least you'll take and add a few hundred onto it. At the end of the day, a cars only worth what someone will pay for it. You either sell fast and cheap or hold out for someone to pay the higher tag.

GLWS all the same :)

Yeah thats exactly what i think :) Cheers bud

why not put a thread up for a swap/ part ex for a glanza? rather than trying to sell your car then hunting for a glanza. u spent an age looking for that GT.

i would have swapped my glanza for a gt if i didnt have my heart set on a 4wd. (i almost did)

why not put a thread up for a swap/ part ex for a glanza? rather than trying to sell your car then hunting for a glanza. u spent an age looking for that GT.

i would have swapped my glanza for a gt if i didnt have my heart set on a 4wd. (i almost did)

I would mate but i would want a Fresh import again that's 100% standard or as near as, Yeah i know mate which is the one thing making me think about getting rid of it spent ages trying to find one just to own it for a few months then sell it :)

If insurance company's weren't thieving bastards i would have a Glanza Already

I cannot imagine my car would hang around for long a few people on local clubs im with keep asking me if im selling it yet :) I dunno i need to think before i rush into getting rid of it, as i don't think i will find another GT that is so clean again

My mate bought one identical, its got a roll cage, hybrid turbo, 63k miles, full genuine aero kit, hybrid turbo, blitz front mount, trd leads, alloys, lowered for £1800, so the above prices are about right, it may be worth more, but with the market being like it is, doesnt mean to say people will pay that kind of money.

Damien

My mate bought one identical, its got a roll cage, hybrid turbo, 63k miles, full genuine aero kit, hybrid turbo, blitz front mount, trd leads, alloys, lowered for £1800, so the above prices are about right, it may be worth more, but with the market being like it is, doesnt mean to say people will pay that kind of money.

Damien

He got 2 hybrids sweet does he want to sell one lol :)

why does it need to be a fresh import? does it really make that much of a difference? its not as if because its a fresh import its gonna be a better car :) whats the difference between it having a few japanese owners rather than having a few owners over here?

oh and lukep twin turbo GT FTW lol!

alot of people seem to think the japs all look after them, sure they get raced alot of there, and another thing on the fresh import is people assume once a car has been in for a year, it will be rusty as feck, which is not the case.

i would buy a import thats been her alot of years, the mx5 i get for the summer will have been imported a few years ago, but i dont mind, i will inspect the car myself, and if im happy, i buy.

The only reason i like fresh imports is that there Climate out there Means car's don't rust as easy as our car's over here, I would want one that's just come over so i can get it all undersealed and waxoyl'd before the UK Climate starts eating away at it,

I'm really picky with car's and if i spotted rust on my Car i would just get rid, Sounds really sad but i suppose i suffer from OCD for Clean, Rust free car's haha :)

And Wardy didn't know you was on the Forum Welcome :harhar:

I'm in contact with a Garage about a Black Glanza at the minute you may have seen it on Pistonheads... http://www.torque-gt.co.uk/index.php?act=p...p;productId=158

He's said over email he could knock £300 of it but obviously when someone is there he may drop abit more, I've emailed him about a PX For my car im waiting for a Reply i know it will not get much for PX Value but it may be a quicker way for me to sell, I've also asked about Getting the Volk alloys removed from the car to Bring the Price down abit more as they must be worth abit if sold seperatly he said there in Excellent condition, I wouldn't mind those wheels but I've got my Grids to put on if it means saving abit of Dollar,

We Will see anyway,

I'm still in Deep though about doing this as Glanza's are very common compared to GT's not that i see loads around but since i've had the GT I've never seen another one apart from at the Medstone Meets near me

But i've got a soft spot for Glanza's it's tough haha

thats expensive, why are a company who import not throwing a timing belt kit on it? considering its been on for 3 years, i'd be putting a new timing belt kit on it.

i like glanza's, but to be honest, ithink a little like you, ive never seen another gt since i got mine, ive had it since august last year. there is 6 glanza's in the town i live. so prob wont ever change it, gt goes, it will be for summit rwd or 4wd