• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ive had several problems with mine and he aint compensated me or helped me with it ive just had to bodge the problems n now gotta buy a few extra things to try help !

I wouldnt avoid hi though the quality is top notch , just teething problems

nazz i had exactly the same fitment issue and it was minor tbh, just got the dremmel out and shaved down the ps pump bracket a tad, was no biggy, also he has now sorted it any way as it turned out a small handful where made on the wrong jig, again though cant stress how simple the fixes where took an extra 10 mins and the mani was on.

lew you cant go wrong with WEPR I've had a good few different mani's over the yaers yet always end up back with WEPR due to flawless quality! very strong and are the nuts tbh

Shorty - ive cut alot of the ps bracket there aint much left lol , but theres still the issue that the screamer is in the way so pushes the rad pipe abit , then the wastegate fouls the rad so much its nearly Put a hole through it and then the angle of the turbo pushes the oil filter offline and that also leaks, also cause of the oil return on the td04 is outta alignment with the sump whenever i put some piping on it it always split cause it kinks!!

So now i need to buy a relocator for oil filter , or some more silicon but single ply , then i have to move the rad somehow , and the screamer is 1.5mm SS so will snap if bent so i just have to hope it dont burn the rubber, and i dont knOw how to sort the oil feed return

if i didnt have my secret sport setup, tje only other kit i would buy is wepr, never head a wepr mani crack anjd any problems he always sorts it out, race tech seem to be cracking alot and he doesnt seem to resolves the issues, and the newer zisco ones seem to blow and need skimming before fitting

wepr all the way!!

My kit could of come with the wastegate down there but the lOnger hosing etc makes boost control a lil weaker plus i was worried if i accidently bottom out i might hit it , then things like stone flicking up or going through puddles n sheite like that

if i didnt have my secret sport setup, tje only other kit i would buy is wepr, never head a wepr mani crack anjd any problems he always sorts it out, race tech seem to be cracking alot and he doesnt seem to resolves the issues, and the newer zisco ones seem to blow and need skimming before fitting

wepr all the way!!

havent read one bad review about his work apart from nazz had a few teething problems

As above, what have you opted for? :(

How many Race-techs have failed? Yes WEPR are immense and I've just fitted a WEPR kit to my car, but why are people slating Race-tech without any proper evidence etc? Not a dig as you personally but it just seems a bandwagon thing, one persons cracked and people have slated Race-tech for nothing. I bought a TD04 kit off Ricky too and his service and parts are ace.