I was paying £1500ish for my first year and then the same on the second year on my old N/A and since the insurance prices all went up I'm now paying £1900, which is a fucking rip off.

Most people pay alot less though.

insured the day i passed my test on the sr.

last july aged 17 and 3 months..............£2700!!!!! Quinn direct :p pure rape o and in my mums name!!3rd party

now 18 and 2months sr in my own name £1800 post office, 3rd party

gocompare i found is good

17, Parked on street, Rough area of South London, 2nd driver on Dads name, CIS (Co Op insurance), £1142 a year, fully comp, NCB protected £100 excess + £250 voluntary.

Shafz.

1st year - £1500

2nd year - £1100

3rd year - hopefully alot less because thats when sky insurance said they'll be able to cover me and give me good savings

1st year was around £1400 on a citroen ax on admiral

had a smash, went to endsleigh on a 6 month accelerated no claims policy £550

2nd year was £750 with endsleigh, with my crash declared, fully comp

I am paying £1800 third party fire and theft for my first year driving, where you live plays a part in your quote.

declairing alloys and suspention changes would boost's mine up to £4500 so aviod modiforcations, or dont tell them.

insurance is only £1200 third party for me on a glanza next year so i am saving as much as possible.

Thanks alot people, really helping me out! and ryan mate, good job you declared your wheel stickers, there an important part to declare :)

Thanks

Try and get a quote online with you as main driver and have you mum and dad as additional drivers, bring the annual price down a good bit as there is more experienced people on the policy and less chance of a crash. I got quoted 780 on ep91 and I have three points and a five grand claim haha.

I paid £600 for my provisional license, then another £400 to boost to my full license, so £1000 which is all paid :)