• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep Phil has already confirmed it, so that's why it's still on there!! It's JDM mofo's :)

Liam the Rota's will be put to good use on Saturday :) Dads been busy lately but finally got a free weekend. We'll do the calipers while the wheels are off :p Oh and not to forget the TEINS! :D

Oh and Phillpott Im sure the longest they usually take is about a week, my paper work went to the wrong DVLA office, hence the wait :)

But most dealers get them registered as soon as they buy them so yours should be ready to go :)

The work is complete! Check these out, enjoy them, I know I do :) *Picture Heavy* :)

Work Concludes Of: Wheels, Dump Valve, Tein Springs, Back Box, Painted Calipers, and Gutted the Cat :D (almost forgot the Front Lip!)

P1010316.jpg

P1010317.jpg

P1010318.jpg

P1010319.jpg

P1010320.jpg

P1010321.jpg

P1010322.jpg

P1010323.jpg

P1010324.jpg

P1010325.jpg

Shortened the air intake pipe, and fitted the air filter earlier, wow what a difference :lol: more responsive and i get loads of chatter now which is awesome! ;)

I'll post a pic up tomorrow maybe, but i'm sure you all know what an air filter looks like! :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I attacked it with T-Cut! :(

Although brake cleaner works wonders, but you'll go through cans like no body's business! Buy up a load cheap at pound stretcher or something.

I've only done half as I ran out of time but I'll do the other half next weekend now. Get your polishing finger out! You'll need it :(