Well, 3 weeks ago i posted that i had secured my deposit. It took the DVLA 3 weeks to register it!! Longest wait of my life. . . Picked it up late last night and only snapped 2 pics of it quick today.

It's completely standard, awesome condition inside and out. Still has the genuine car mats and there pristine :)

Bits i've collected so far are. . . Blitz Dump Valve (Thanks Idrees)

OEM Front Lip - now sprayed black (Thanks Chesire)

A large, temporary back box

Air Filter (Possibly Apexi)

Mods to follow. . . Rota Grids 15" (Gloss Black)

Tyres - 15/45/195

Tein Lowering Springs (35mm)

Stainless CAT back exhaust

Possibly a light smoke window tint

And here's the 2 pics, I plan on giving it a proper clean, polish and wax this weekend depending on the weather so I'll throw up some better ones soon! ;)

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is unbelievably tidy, I was so shocked when looking at it on the ramp today. It's immaculate underneath, just like it came off the factory line. Zero rust and its basically dirt free lol!

• 2 weeks later...

Well wheels have arrived, just waiting on my springs, then let the work commence! It's going to be a nice transformation - Lowering, wheels and painted brake calipers all in one weekend :)

If I've got time we'll fit the Black OEM Lip to.

IMG_0202.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, me and my dads starting the work tomorrow night, and continuing after work on Saturday. Just thought I'd share some pictures of it standard, after the weekend it should look even better! :)

P1010312.jpg

P1010313.jpg

P1010314.jpg

P1010315.jpg

Just been cleaned, I'll do it once again after, along with a polish and wax, Mhmmmmm Meguiar's! :)

Nicee and clean! :) do these always take 3 weeks to register?? i put a deposit on mine tuesday but the bloke sed she be ready for wed/thur next week... im scard its going to take ages now realy want to pick mine up!